COWDENBEATH 2020-21

I thought Finnie was poor in his time with us. You could argue that he was playing out of position and really doesn't have a left foot but in the few games he had at right back, he wasn't much better. There's a reason he dropped down to the Lowland League.

I do think that Gary will try to re-sign him though.

8 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I thought Finnie was poor in his time with us. You could argue that he was playing out of position and really doesn't have a left foot but in the few games he had at right back, he wasn't much better. There's a reason he dropped down to the Lowland League.

I do think that Gary will try to re-sign him though.

Some of the time he was good but he made some bad mistakes. 

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Not sure if Finnie had much game time before he joined us. He looks good some of the time. Good crossing and passing, then he makes the odd glaring mistake. I think he can improve if he stays with us.

Tbf  to him, he is a right or centre back and we played him at left back ! Obvious his left foot isn’t the best 

Think this is the perfect move for everyone. Buchanan probably not quite up to the speed for us in the Championship, or pushing on at the top of League 1 (hopefully) but still cropped up with goals despite that. You just don’t lose it, guy is a goalscorer. Influence he has on the squad too can’t be underestimated. Should be a cracking signing! Only League 2 side he played this season was Stenny, he bagged a hat-trick that day. Definitely not past it at that level. Seems like the fairytale return for him too. 

Edited by KierenAAFC

Well, we all wanted a few more forward options and we certainly have one now. I’m sure every Cowden supporter will be hoping Liam can recreate some of the scoring magic he showed for us in the past. He is dropping down the leagues and hopefully his quality and experience will make a big difference to us at this level.  Welcome back Bucks. Looks like Cowden are being proactive in trying to sort out the problem areas in the squad as soon as possible which is great to see. 

43 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Morgano Gomis has been released by Falkirk. Let's get the team back together 😂

Definitely. He left too soon. Unfinished business 🙂

3 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Apparently Greg Stewart is being given a free transfer by Rangers.

I heard that as well. Not old enough for us to afford yet. You know where he will go, assuming the noisy neighbours get promoted. Probably fire them to the title.

40 minutes ago, PELE said:

I heard that as well. Not old enough for us to afford yet. You know where he will go, assuming the noisy neighbours get promoted. Probably fire them to the title.

He will be in demand from better teams than Dunfermline