COWDENBEATH 2020-21

That was an excellent effort today. The players fought for everything and for each other. As echoed it just proves how dangerous we can be when we take the game to the opposition. A happy household tonight for the first time in a long time!

58 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Just noticed that Nikolay Todorov is 2nd top scorer in the Championship this season.

Mind when Liam Fox played him at centre half for us?  Good times.

Good times indeed. I had some how blocked the Fox era out my memory. ICT will feel foolish when they realise they are playing him out of position 

Todorov was quite good in defence. I think we played him there some of the time because of injuries. I would play Renton in defence and try someone else upfront. Renton always looks more at ease when he is back defending corners.

12 hours ago, PELE said:

Todorov was quite good in defence. I think we played him there some of the time because of injuries. I would play Renton in defence and try someone else upfront. Renton always looks more at ease when he is back defending corners.

Dont think centre half is an area we need cover or new players. We have TODD/BARR/PYPER/GLASS and FINNIE who played there against QP and did ok. Renton is an asset  defensively from corners but that wont mean he is a good centre half.

If the final league positions don't change from what they are now, then we have Stirling at home, Brechin away, then the split matches of Albion away, Stenny at home, Brechin away and Annan at home.

Potentially 2 away to Brechin. If we want to have one of these at home, then we need to finish 7th or 9th.

Stenny now definitely the 6th placed team and Brechin the 10th placed team (unless they win by cricket scores in the last 2 matches). Think I would prefer one of the Brechin matches at Central Park.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Stenny now definitely the 6th placed team and Brechin the 10th placed team (unless they win by cricket scores in the last 2 matches). Think I would prefer one of the Brechin matches at Central Park.

I would agree with you there. Let's hope we finish 7th then.

• 2 weeks later...