COWDENBEATH 2020-21

Guest The Phoenix
43 minutes ago, onecowden said:

We’ve signed the young keeper Nicky Hogarth on loan from Rangers until the end of the season. Good bit of business that. Welcome Nicky.

Good? Bloody excellent! 👍

We’ve signed the young keeper Nicky Hogarth on loan from Rangers until the end of the season. Good bit of business that. Welcome Nicky.

Played for us a number of times before last season ended prematurely. He’s a very accomplished young keeper who I’m sure is set to have a decent future in the game.

Good luck Nicky!

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Played for us a number of times before last season ended prematurely. He’s a very accomplished young keeper who I’m sure is set to have a decent future in the game.

Good luck Nicky!

Very impressed with his performance, seemed full of confidence. We’ve been lucky with the keepers we’ve had the last couple of seasons. 
Anyone know if the cup game is ppv?

16 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Bad news. Chris Hamilton has gone on loan to Stirling Albion I hear.

Seems a strange move from Hearts. Recall him from a League 1 side and loan him to a League 2 side.

Robbie Neilson wants him to play as a defensive midfielder, doesn't want him playing as a centre back so he is being loaned out in his new position.

I spoke to Ross yesterday.  There was a 6 week review with x-rays carried out and the bones are healing in the manner hoped.  So he is now able to get on his feet and walk with aid of one crutch.  Pain from leg is not too much but foot pain now caused by not being walking for a period.  Physio is required to help recovery - hopes then to be able to maybe start some sort of running by the 12 week stage. 

3 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

I spoke to Ross yesterday.  There was a 6 week review with x-rays carried out and the bones are healing in the manner hoped.  So he is now able to get on his feet and walk with aid of one crutch.  Pain from leg is not too much but foot pain now caused by not being walking for a period.  Physio is required to help recovery - hopes then to be able to maybe start some sort of running by the 12 week stage. 

Thanks, fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.