COWDENBEATH 2020-21

18 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Nae bother in atrocious conditions today. Good all round team performance. What a belter from Mango !:bounce3

Some goal that, never went much higher than the bar till it burst the net.

11 hours ago, big al said:

Cold forecast, can’t see it being on.

Game off !!                                                                                                                                                                              1

How are the streaming figures doing? It looks like that's our only way of income for the foreseeable. Now we have the means to do this wouldn't it be prudent to keep this going even when crowds are allowed back in? There are times when I can't go to games but it is possible for me to watch a stream. It would also mean people living in other parts of the country or further can tune in which would mean much needed extra revenue. Thoughts?

Edit to add. I do realise there were rules stopping this before. However rules can be changed.

Edited by onecowden

55 minutes ago, onecowden said:

How are the streaming figures doing? It looks like that's our only way of income for the foreseeable. Now we have the means to do this wouldn't it be prudent to keep this going even when crowds are allowed back in? There are times when I can't go to games but it is possible for me to watch a stream. It would also mean people living in other parts of the country or further can tune in which would mean much needed extra revenue. Thoughts?

Edit to add. I do realise there were rules stopping this before. However rules can be changed.

Got the equipment so makes sense but needs the spfl and tv companies to allow I think so that will probably mean no.

6 hours ago, onecowden said:

Snap!!
I saw the potential some time ago when my wife and I were able to witness the actual funeral service of my wife's brother in Perth, West Australia shown on our large home TV screen as it happened.  I mentioned this to CC as an excellent way of earning additional long term revenue for the Club  by involving those, like you,  in the UK and Ireland  unable to attend matches in person but also for the many other world wide Blue Brazil supporters and associates. I and CC were well aware of the problems, expertise and permissions required to set up such as system but Covid provided  an early opportunity to realise  live transmission of Cowden's games. I am glad to see that CC and the Board have established  a really professional  stream from the start.  I hope the venture provides  a long term permanent and  lucrative source of funding for the Club.

PS Mango's goal was a real beauty and caused absolute mayhem in Kennoway.

Edited by Blue Brazil Forever
Add final sentence

What happened to you guys corona postponed game against Albion Rovers, did you get the points?

No decision yet. For us to get the points it’ll have to be established that Albion Rovers didn’t comply with the protocols. Nobody has suggested they haven’t. I’m expecting a new date for the game and to be fair I hope it does get rescheduled. This can happen to anyone.

18 minutes ago, onecowden said:

No decision yet. For us to get the points it’ll have to be established that Albion Rovers didn’t comply with the protocols. Nobody has suggested they haven’t. I’m expecting a new date for the game and to be fair I hope it does get rescheduled. This can happen to anyone.

Yeah, my take on it as well, didn't know if had been done yet though, cheers