COWDENBEATH 2020-21

A bit deflating to drop two points so late in the game due to a goalkeeping blunder but given our injury list I think we are performing pretty well. The left back looks a good bit of business and Cavanaugh looks decent for a young kid. Terrible conditions. I think we will be up there again.   Well done to all for the free live stream which was of decent quality as were the commentator.

Well done to all involved today in getting back to playing at Central Park , The media team have been doing a lot of work in getting the stream setup so as far as first attempts go we are pretty happy with that , our usual cameraman wasn't able to attend today so i had to step in , apologies if it wasn't the best , what I can say is how brilliant the commentators were it was an absolute joy to listen to them and hopefully we can build on today and create a great stream for both sets of fans 

1 hour ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Well done to all involved today in getting back to playing at Central Park , The media team have been doing a lot of work in getting the stream setup so as far as first attempts go we are pretty happy with that , our usual cameraman wasn't able to attend today so i had to step in , apologies if it wasn't the best , what I can say is how brilliant the commentators were it was an absolute joy to listen to them and hopefully we can build on today and create a great stream for both sets of fans 

Well done to all involved.

it was a very decent first attempt and will only get better from here I’m sure 👍

20 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

What was the jist of the post? Would explain bringing Russell in - a player who always played well against us.

Is Sheerin still with us?

Think Cox been asked to leave/ forced out , due to the circumstances around his red card last week.

The red card incident involved Thomson of Edinburgh City, draw your own conclusions about that.

I wouldn’t have signed him this season anyway, ticking time bomb on the park and looks like he will never change. 
Too angry and frustrated to be a professional.