Arbroath
Dundee
Raith x 3
Buckie
Hearts x 3
Cove
East Fife x 2
Stenhousemuir

Never had Peterhead, Montrose, Brechin, Forfar, Elgin, St Johnstone, Hibs, Ross County, Stirling.

Apart from Hibs wouldn’t want any of the others of had the choice. Don’t see what the problem is. Great draw (if there’s crowds again) otherwise who cares as nobody will see it

13 hours ago, big al said:

Apart from Hibs wouldn’t want any of the others of had the choice. Don’t see what the problem is. Great draw (if there’s crowds again) otherwise who cares as nobody will see it

All good for you guys down in Fife but I wanted a match up near Aberdeen :lol: 

I have never seen an Aberdeen v Cowden game, or Celtic v Cowden come to think of it.

The last time we played Celtic was in the old first division March 1971. We scored first in a 5-1 defeat. I remember also seeing us being humped 5-0 at home by Aberdeen in the league cup. Joe Harper scored and Bobby Clark was in goal. Not sure if that was the last time we played them though.

10 hours ago, big al said:

I have never seen an Aberdeen v Cowden game, or Celtic v Cowden come to think of it.

I'e said this on here before but I moved up to Aberdeen in 2007.  Since then Dunfermline, Raith and East Fife have all had matches up here.  Fairly sure we lost to Stenhousemuir in a cup and then they drew Aberdeen away in the next round.

It'll happen eventually.  Probably this season when no fans are allowed at the games :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I'e said this on here before but I moved up to Aberdeen in 2007.  Since then Dunfermline, Raith and East Fife have all had matches up here.  Fairly sure we lost to Stenhousemuir in a cup and then they drew Aberdeen away in the next round.

It'll happen eventually.  Probably this season when no fans are allowed at the games :lol: 

Aye no doubt!

2 hours ago, onecowden said:

The last time we played Celtic was in the old first division March 1971. We scored first in a 5-1 defeat. I remember also seeing us being humped 5-0 at home by Aberdeen in the league cup. Joe Harper scored and Bobby Clark was in goal. Not sure if that was the last time we played them though.

Before my time, still a young man!! 

On 12/08/2020 at 08:06, The Minertaur said:

I think we've been up three times since then.

Any news on new players/retained players, loans? Will we get anyone from Hearts or has Levein stuck the knife in?

After talking to a few Hearts fans I know. I would reckon there is not a chance we will get Hearts players on loan. They’re not liking us.

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Any news on new players/retained players, loans? Will we get anyone from Hearts or has Levein stuck the knife in?

I’m sure I saw Barry Smiths laddie playing for Accies, the young attacker we had on loan from Hearts. 
Bit weird loaning a young player  to a team in a higher division if it was him.

2 hours ago, big al said:

I’m sure I saw Barry Smiths laddie playing for Accies, the young attacker we had on loan from Hearts. 

Think its Callum Smith that plays for Hamilton Accies.  Think they got him from Airdrie.

7 hours ago, onecowden said:

After talking to a few Hearts fans I know. I would reckon there is not a chance we will get Hearts players on loan. They’re not liking us.

A bit petty that.

(Hearts- Edinburgh City voted for your proposal....:lol:)

12 hours ago, big al said:

Callum Smith is Connor's older brother.

Rangers loaned us Kane Hemmings when we were in a higher division than them.

6 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Callum Smith is Connor's older brother.

Rangers loaned us Kane Hemmings when we were in a higher division than them.

His brother then, cheers. Was just a glimpse on a highlights. 
kind of highlights the money wasted by Rangers instead of playing youths in the part time leagues.