COWDENBEATH 2020-21

Red socks. Unbelievable. Red fookin’ socks. I thought we’d seen the last of red socks in the home kit. No happy. 

i won’t be back.

Was never going to surpass last seasons belter. Same blue body/white sleeves as the 2010/11 shirt. Your average looking kit, but why oh why have we reverted back to red socks? Should have been white or blue. Will still get shirt to help the club. Can we please have a yellow/green away shirt, blue shorts and white socks 😍  😉

17 minutes ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Was never going to surpass last seasons belter. Same blue body/white sleeves as the 2010/11 shirt. Your average looking kit, but why oh why have we reverted back to red socks? Should have been white or blue. Will still get shirt to help the club. Can we please have a yellow/green away shirt, blue shorts and white socks 😍  😉

I really like that top.  Ideally with white shorts and green socks.  Then the away Yellow tops, blue shorts and white socks.  Many combinations possible which would be excellent.  Bin the black or red socks and find bright colours.   

1 hour ago, City Jacobite said:

I really like that top.  Ideally with white shorts and green socks.  Then the away Yellow tops, blue shorts and white socks.  Many combinations possible which would be excellent.  Bin the black or red socks and find bright colours.   

Let’s hope the colour of the socks is the worst problem we have. 

10 hours ago, Lawro said:

Red socks. Unbelievable. Red fookin’ socks. I thought we’d seen the last of red socks in the home kit. No happy. 

i won’t be back.

:lol:  Take a chill pill.  Not a fan of the red socks but there's worse things in life.

17 hours ago, cowden boy said:

Very disappointed in the kit after last years one and the fact it’s advertised with no sponsor and the badge being photoshopped, will still buy it to show support to the club

The objection was to red and black (Rangers) socks not red socks which Cowden have used many times over the years

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Let’s hope the colour of the socks is the worst problem we have. 

4 hours ago, City Jacobite said:

Isn’t red a very bright colour?!

I don't mind the red sock combo, more unique than the popular blue-white-blue used by many clubs and which worked well last season. Reminds me of France in the 80s. The Blue Brazil looking like Tigana and Platini's France (and playing like Cowdenbeath!). And at least there's no black beneath the turnovery bit. A simple yet decent kit I reckon.

Edited by Drifter

Aye well. Just wait til some eejit leaves a rogue one in the washing machine and we’re left watching a team play in purple and pink. 

Just sayin.

Hearts
Inverness
Raith
East fife

For bedfred cup group ... thoughts

All depends on if crowds will be allowed in games by then in my opinion, if so don’t think we could have got much better on a money perspective. Seem to be getting a repeat of same teams every year now. Hearts and East fife last season . Inverness season before. Hopefully we play like we did in cup last season anyway as we played very well

Teams we've played in the League Cup Groups:

Inverness x 3
Dundee United x 3
Dunfermline
Arbroath
Dundee
Raith x 3
Buckie
Hearts x 3
Cove
East Fife x 2
Stenhousemuir

Never had Peterhead, Montrose, Brechin, Forfar, Elgin, St Johnstone, Hibs, Ross County, Stirling.