Darvel F C 20/21

For a so called "Talbot" fan why are you so obsessed with what's going on at Darvel [emoji2369]

Thought there was supposed to be Big News re a new signing earlier this week, or was that just the Communications Consultant just testing the water?

8 hours ago, andy25 said:

No hes at Hibernian.

When did he join hibs he joined rochdale in November and still registered on there website as first team gk coach alan coombe was gk coach at hibs 

This month it's on his LinkedIn page.

When did he join hibs he joined rochdale in November and still registered on there website as first team gk coach alan coombe was gk coach at hibs 

4 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I think most the Auchinleck supporters I’ve spoken to are more aggrieved at Darvel’s behaviour trying to poach signed players and thinking they are billy bigs without having won anything.

Don’t let them get to you,just carry on and do your talking on the park,not off of it.

15 hours ago, catakoom said:

For a so called "Talbot" fan why are you so obsessed with what's going on at Darvel emoji2369.png

Was just asking the question about their big news day last week. That's not obsessional, it's asking a legitimate question?

7 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

They pulled it 

Doesn’t concern me, the training situation does

Was at my wee boys 1-1 session today at Scott Ellis in Kilmarnock, 2 teams training today, I didn’t feel the need to take photos or grass anybody up, just saying.

Good for you [emoji1787]

Was at my wee boys 1-1 session today at Scott Ellis in Kilmarnock, 2 teams training today, I didn’t feel the need to take photos or grass anybody up, just saying.

10 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Thats because they weren't breaking sfa rules and the law weeks ago you utter moron. 

Another one of the hangers on aren't you cr nowhere to be seen for decades  when the club needed proper supporters only to reappear like a bad smell when a few quid gets pumped in by the laughable duo of the chairman and manager who are now only seen as attention seeking clueless morons. 

Edited by ballermk

Thats because they weren't breaking sfa rules and the law weeks ago you utter moron. 
Another one of the hangers on aren't you cr nowhere to be seen for decades  when the club needed proper supporters only to reappear like a bad smell when a few quid gets pumped in by the laughable duo of the chairman and manager who are now only seen as attention seeking clueless morons. 

Thought training could not start till the 20th and only if conditions and insurance was correct so those teams were training to early

59 minutes ago, ballermk said:

If you read back and who I replied to you will find it was in relation to “the training situation does” which I would take that as in the present tense, which in turn I referred to what I had seen today, and if indeed it means that nobody is now breaking rules well that’s great , but if they were I wouldn’t grass. I can’t believe the haters have started a thread about Darvel but carry on, don’t waste your time replying to this as I won’t respond but if you have the balls to look for me at recreation park when your team visit whoever the f**k that is I will buy you a drink and hope that all this is just a bit of banter🤷🏻‍♂️

Hmm...will we be able ask which of your players & staff attended a training session (before it was allowed) 

just a bit of banter ?

and then popped into a shop before their 26 mile journey home and potentially passed on a virus which can kill some random wee granny ?

Which part of the rules that the vast majority of the general public understood & followed do you think didn't apply to Darvel players and coaching staff ?

The backlash here has absolutely hee-haw to do with fitba comeuppance toward Darvel. It has to do with their complete disregard toward public health and their cavalier attitude toward the guidelines in place at the time.

On 18/07/2020 at 22:46, Ceejayar said:

Are you sure? it could easily have been that ....

said parties were involved in "informal fitness session" with around 10 friends ..... Just saying like :whistle

Thought training could not start till the 20th and only if conditions and insurance was correct so those teams were training to early

The rules aren't the same for recreational kids' football as they are for adults.