Darvel F C 20/21

20200712_012818.thumb.jpg.3046c478a753e4c80bbeef56733dfb57.jpg
This should see about 20 pages of nonsense added to the thread then   

For someone who described themselves as "an outsider looking in" on the other thread about their illegal training session, you seem to be very invested in the Ayrshire Gretna.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

For someone who described themselves as "an outsider looking in" on the other thread about their illegal training session, you seem to be very invested in the Ayrshire Gretna.

oh the irony.....

your not adverse to the odd post yourself champ.

Edited by C4mmy31

9 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Another day and still no Talbot players have signed for your side show. The boys career would be over in a matter of months if he had signed for Darvel.

Your obsessed 

3 minutes ago, Yogi said:

You’re still raging emoji36.png IMG_7072.jpg

New Darvel mouthpiece

Am not the raging type , anyhow you just stick to editing out accusations on your posts when you realise it could get you into trouble ? Luckily I screenshoted it . Don’t accuse folk of criminality without proof , one way or other it may end badly for you ? 

55 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Your club are the ones constantly bleating on about signing the boy Glasgow, Samson, Wilson etc. None of those players are interested in what you have going on.

Don’t think Celtic are trying to sign them mate , good players they might well be but not that good 

Am not the raging type , anyhow you just stick to editing out accusations on your posts when you realise it could get you into trouble ? Luckily I screenshoted it . Don’t accuse folk of criminality without proof , one way or other it may end badly for you ? 

Good for you you think I’m worried your turning into a snitch and you know what happens to snitches 🤡

Just now, Yogi said:

Good for you you think I’m worried your turning into a snitch and you know what happens to snitches emoji200.png🤡emoji149.png

If I was a grass I would have posted your accusation ? Ps no one with the user name yogi the fucking bear should threaten anyone ?