Jump to content

Darvel F C 20/21


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Dire and no even unexpected now , jamie Wilson who is an out and out junior best player on the park by a country Mile, says it all 

Bit disrespectful to Jamie Wilson the out and out “junior” player,

was you not shouting out for a “junior player” after the Hurlord game on Friday night?

Wasnt dire . Nothing between the teams just not getting any breaks just now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Newguy said:

Bit disrespectful to Jamie Wilson the out and out “junior” player,

was you not shouting out for a “junior player” after the Hurlord game on Friday night?

Wasnt dire . Nothing between the teams just not getting any breaks just now!

Disrespectful ? he was outstanding and has been for years in junior football , best player on the park by a distance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Disrespectful ? he was outstanding and has been for years in junior football , best player on the park by a distance 

Yeah disrespectful! I never said he wasn’t best player on the park I’m saying your still classing him junior and you were shouting out for a junior player on Friday! All the teams are senior now so that’s where disrespectful comes in!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, WestLoyal said:

Mick claiming on the ayrshire football news post (cos Darvel have no media team ever) that they dominated the game. Can anyone confirm this?

Nop created one chance second half chasing the game , brilliant move but that was it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Nop created one chance second half chasing the game , brilliant move but that was it 

Are any of the players MK has injured defenders because I'm not impressed with they're current back 4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Newguy said:

Yeah disrespectful! I never said he wasn’t best player on the park I’m saying your still classing him junior and you were shouting out for a junior player on Friday! All the teams are senior now so that’s where disrespectful comes in!

It’s junior football and at this level it always will be 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jim48344 said:

Are any of the players MK has injured defenders because I'm not impressed with they're current back 4.

Aye cameron eadie is injured and Allan and marr were Suspended the day but that’s their fault and to be fair to Daryl Meggatt who is outstanding player he’s playing injured by the looks of it and doing himself no favours 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye cameron eadie is injured and Allan and marr were Suspended the day but that’s their fault and to be fair to Daryl Meggatt who is outstanding player he’s playing injured by the looks of it and doing himself no favours 

Allan and Marr were playing against Pollok and Hurlford. Wasn't too impressed with them on those performances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...