Darvel F C 20/21

8 minutes ago, Cinco Estrella said:

No players were singled out for a hard time at full time. DL was perfectly entitled to have a pop at the team who seem seriously lacking given their respective cv’s.

I was there, Darvel weren’t clever at all second half. 

Thanks for that and I’m very pally with Darren who knows how much I rate him and he’s just said I had every right to have a go at the team and I never abused him 

2 hours ago, Longshanks_66 said:

Showing true colours last night DL abusing Darren Miller at FT. Came on for last 10, but still disrespectful to single out individuals. Cheek to show yer face again pal tbh

An apology would be nice Stevie or I will put on the conversation Ive had with daz today 

Just now, Vale 77 said:

I’m sure Stevie will accept your apology 

Tbf with one committee member telling jim to shut up and tell him he can’t say that after he said the performance was pish it’s easy to see how we could think that another thinks the same🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Vale 77 said:

Well you were asking him for an apology for something somebody else’s saidall be it they were trying to make it look like him 

I don’t know the ins & outs but my first thought was that’s no Stevie so checked  the account and wasn’t surprised it come from a new account 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

So I’ve to apologise for a false accusation directed at me ,aye very good 

No I was thinking more for the false accusations directed at him but don’t worry about it obviously I missing something deeper here 

I’m pretty new to this site as you can all see but I get notifications of likes & dislikes to posts, I’m assuming the dislikes are possibly rangers fans due to my username or referee’s / linesman who I seem to keep caining, I’m only telling the truth I’m sure if I made a thread on the refereeing in Scottish football needing big improvement 99.9% of sane people would agree, more so the juniours from what I have watched since the start of this season! Maybe it’s just me & I understand there trying to do a job but I can honestly say I have witnessed 1 good ref in 15 games even at that he may be hopeless & only had a good game that night 😂 buffs v darvel game I would say ref was a good 9/10 he let the game flow & wasn’t want to stop ever min for fouls ! Today’s ref at the meadow buffs game fell for all the players traps of going down diving &  want fowls when no one was near them, he must have showed 13 yellow cards in the game it was as one fan shouted a case of put your hand up if you have not been booked!