Jump to content

Darvel F C 20/21


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Polnessan72 said:

The money and time that has been spent we deserve more, times up mick 

What more do we deserve. Ask the realistic supporters if they would have taken the points tally so far and before today’s game taking a point away to Clydebank!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mcshane getting a grand a week so I’m told. Maybe can learn to put his boots on the right feet this Saturday.
Someone is feeding u lies cos he isnt even worth a tenth of that. Ex spl lol billy big time f#ck off same attitude as rest of darvel plamfs. Darvel r nothing when the pie man fucks off.

Mon the papers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Someone is feeding u lies cos he isnt even worth a tenth of that. Ex spl lol billy big time f#ck off same attitude as rest of darvel plamfs. Darvel r nothing when the pie man fucks off.

Mon the papers

When is the pieman fucking off then? You must know something the rest of us doesn’t!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Newguy said:

What more do we deserve. Ask the realistic supporters if they would have taken the points tally so far and before today’s game taking a point away to Clydebank!

We probably would have taken the points tally but performances have not been great and I don’t really care what players are being paid and grand a week is silly talk but I expect a lot more from certain players who have played at a far higher level , watching games u wouldn’t know the difference from right good juniors and I’m sorry we should be going away from games raving about these guys and all I’m hearing is grumblings

we have played 3 teams who will be in top 6 probably won none 

the next level of teams who will be safe and  capable of taking points of the top teams if on their game we won the games but only just amd probably not deserved 

and the teams who will be in a relegation battle we have beat them comfortably but I don’t want to see big name players turn it on against those teams they need to do it against the top teams and need to start doing it quickly starting on Saturday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We probably would have taken the points tally but performances have not been great and I don’t really care what players are being paid and grand a week is silly talk but I expect a lot more from certain players who have played at a far higher level , watching games u wouldn’t know the difference from right good juniors and I’m sorry we should be going away from games raving about these guys and all I’m hearing is grumblings

we have played 3 teams who will be in top 6 probably won none 

the next level of teams who will be safe and  capable of taking points of the top teams if on their game we won the games but only just amd probably not deserved 

and the teams who will be in a relegation battle we have beat them comfortably but I don’t want to see big name players turn it on against those teams they need to do it against the top teams and need to start doing it quickly starting on Saturday 

The Pollok game will go a long way to determining how successful the Mick Kennedy experiment will be. Get beat and he is just another shipwreck dashed on the rocks of Beechwood Park, 
granted a very expensive shipwreck of the Titanic variety. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yogi said:

To say you want rid of the manager after 10 games is a joke

And if the pieman leaves at least he’s left Darvel a decent park & pavilion the place was a mess before John came to it’s rescue .
be careful what you wish for look what happened to Kilwinning Meadow Glenafton to name a few when the money men pulled the rug from under them

I don’t think u will hear any darvel fan say they want rid of the manager , some of the guys on here are just out to cause bother and I personally will always back him but I’m truthful and performances have not been what  I was expecting , I’ve seen every game and not came away from one saying the opposition goalie has been outstanding as apart from the rossvale game we have not been creating loads of  chances amd with the players we have and money spent it’s not good enough 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To say you want rid of the manager after 10 games is a joke

And if the pieman leaves at least he’s left Darvel a decent park & pavilion the place was a mess before John came to it’s rescue .
be careful what you wish for look what happened to Kilwinning Meadow Glenafton to name a few when the money men pulled the rug from under them

I would say Mick Kennedy puts in more money than Gall. From what I hear what Gall puts in isn't as much as people think. They also have someone in America pumping in money as well.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t think u will hear any darvel fan say they want rid of the manager , some of the guys on here are just out to cause bother and I personally will always back him but I’m truthful and performances have not been what  I was expecting , I’ve seen every game and not came away from one saying the opposition goalie has been outstanding as apart from the rossvale game we have not been creating loads of  chances amd with the players we have and money spent it’s not good enough 
That seems an honest assessment to be fair to you
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, andy25 said:
50 minutes ago, Yogi said:
To say you want rid of the manager after 10 games is a joke

And if the pieman leaves at least he’s left Darvel a decent park & pavilion the place was a mess before John came to it’s rescue .
be careful what you wish for look what happened to Kilwinning Meadow Glenafton to name a few when the money men pulled the rug from under them
 

I would say Mick Kennedy puts in more money than Gall. From what I hear what Gall puts in isn't as much as people think. They also have someone in America pumping in money as well.

Andy for what it’s worth mate, and I’m sure people who are on here are or where connected with the club will tell you. I don’t put money into Darvel, firstly there is no requirement for me to do so. Secondly I never would, I wouldn’t want to comprise things if I wasn’t doing well enough I would never want the club to be in a difficult position to get rid of me. And finally if I wanted to invest in a football team, I would do in Glasgow where am from.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was nice chatting to the Darvel committee folk before the game - good bunch. With our injury list yesterday we feared the worst and it got more serious as the game went on. Darvel scored 2 without causing too many problems and it was a stroll for 80 odd mins. Up pops "Baldy Ramos" when we needed it and keeps our unbeaten run - now 19 games - going. We have a bit about us that Darvel - with all of their resources- didn't seem to have. Battling for each other and a never say die attitude. 

27 games ( 29 for Darvel ) to go though. Plenty of twists and turns to come. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...