Darvel F C 20/21

2 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

It will take a very good team to beat Darvel going by there display yesterday.Some great  football played and cracking goals scored 

They lost two goals to the team at the bottom of the league. You can play all the nice football in the world but you have to stop conceding. They face a goal machine on Wednesday so it should be interesting.

18 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

They lost two goals to the team at the bottom of the league. You can play all the nice football in the world but you have to stop conceding. They face a goal machine on Wednesday so it should be interesting.

Least conceded in the league so what’s ur point 🤔

28 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Heres what’s happened so far blackie boy

we have been to beith and glenafton 

we have scored more than u 

we have conceded less than u 

oh and we have more points than u 

If that continues every 5 games well U work it out 

🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Stats don’t lie blackie gold they conceded less and scored more than us, stop making a fool of yourself.clueless 

Edited by Botlad67

Darvel will beat Kilwinning imo, a draw would do though lol
I concur. Kilwinnings fans thinking their world beaters after 4 games. Couldn't hold a 2 goal lead against an average Glenafton.

52 minutes ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, Botlad67 said:
Stats don’t lie blackie gold they conceded less and scored more than us, stop making a fool of yourself.clueless 

It's you that's coming across as clueless..

He’s on slating a team for conceding two goals , a team who have scored more and conceded less in the same amount of games , how does that make sense . Your another one clueless as well 

Edited by Botlad67

4 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

He’s on slating a team for conceding two goals , a team who have scored more and conceded less in the same amount of games , how does that make sense . Your another one clueless as well 

Its far too early to be making any sort of statement. No league is won after 5 games.

I remember Irvine Meadow (won their first eleven games), Kilwinning  and Petershill amongst others getting off to absolutely fantastic starts. None of them won the league

[emoji1787]

7 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Yes your right conceded two goals to bottom of the league team, but scored seven with some great football at times. Seem to be doing ok just now winning five out five games

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Heres what’s happened so far blackie boy

we have been to beith and glenafton 

we have scored more than u 

we have conceded less than u 

oh and we have more points than u 

If that continues every 5 games well U work it out 

🤷‍♂️

No heres whats happened .You have spent more money than any team in the league on boys that should be playing two tiers above us, so I would be expecting five wins out of five or I would be asking questions.

3 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

So I'm clueless for stating a fact.  Yes they have conceded less but they have lost half their goals against the team bottom of the league, yes they have scored more than us but they have scored two thirds of their goals against two sides sitting bottom and third bottom of the league. See what I did with stats.......I turned mine round to suit my agenda. Look up clueless in the dictionary it might have your photograph against it.