7 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Sorry m8 a pie and bovril without me is a like a league without Talbot.

so a better forum then yeah?

I've replied on the Rob Roy thread...no real mystery. I hope it clears things up, no preference for Talbot or Darvel from a Rob Roy point of view it was just the circumstances were totally different for us.
Anyway thanks to everyone at Darvel for Saturday, first time I've been back there for 25 years and the place is looking great. I thought it was a really competitive game and played in a good spirit. We were looked after and look forward to hosting them later in the season. Good luck.

48 minutes ago, Yogi said:

First real test and the verdict FAILED

Only watched 10-15 mins of the first half but interesting interviews from the buffs manager and player saying they wanted it more, that’s quite concerning. Be good to see if there are any post match interviews from the Darvel Side of things.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:28, Blackie Gold said:

Sorry m8 a pie and bovril without me is a like a league without Talbot.

Quicker Talbot move to the Lowland League the better.

Edited by Tutankhamen
f**k the SFA

44 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Only watched 10-15 mins of the first half but interesting interviews from the buffs manager and player saying they wanted it more, that’s quite concerning. Be good to see if there are any post match interviews from the Darvel Side of things.

You only ever see them posting the good stuff. Never a word when a player leaves or when they lose 

Not only the performance and the result which was disappointing , but no to have a minutes silence for ex players passing away and it being remembrance weekend is simply not good enough from the club 

49 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Not only the performance and the result which was disappointing , but no to have a minutes silence for ex players passing away and it being remembrance weekend is simply not good enough from the club 

The chap presenting the livestream seemed surprised that there was no minutes silence, he announced it but then the game kicked off. 

As for the game, Buffs played very well all over the park, in possession and without the ball. Darvel played some very nice stuff, quality was there for all to see. Criticisms were that they tended to overplay and did look a bit fragile at the back

Credit to the livestream chap, a really good effort and pretty much unbiased too. Good luck to Darvel for the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

The chap presenting the livestream seemed surprised that there was no minutes silence, he announced it but then the game kicked off. 

As for the game, Buffs played very well all over the park, in possession and without the ball. Darvel played some very nice stuff, quality was there for all to see. Criticisms were that they tended to overplay and did look a bit fragile at the back

Credit to the livestream chap, a really good effort and pretty much unbiased too. Good luck to Darvel for the rest of the season. 

Agree with this. Tuned in briefly at the end of the first half and the lad doing the stream did well. These guy working on this need to be applauded for the work they do.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Agree with this. Tuned in briefly at the end of the first half and the lad doing the stream did well. These guy working on this need to be applauded for the work they do.

I agree these guys are doing g a good job but tbh I only dip in and out for 10 mins at a time, it’s just not the same as being at the games.

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

I agree these guys are doing g a good job but tbh I only dip in and out for 10 mins at a time, it’s just not the same as being at the games.

Course not pal but it shouldn't be underestimated the time these lads must put in.

54 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Where did he go? One of the best players i saw last season 

He had work issues but there resolved now. He was unplayable at times last season.