Darvel F C 20/21

Rats are fleeing the sinking ship.  

This character the manager is two minutes in the door at this level,  not even completed a full season yet bangs on about getting back every two minutes,  the desperation reeking from every post he makes. 

Why because he threw his own money at it as well as the more money than sense chairman,  getting in players that he knows will be off soon as they can without any games or wages. 

Not to forget the despicable behaviour all through lock down breaks rules left right and centre. 

Even those who crawled out  the woodwork have crawled back under the stone they came from in less time than i've owned a pair of socks it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious. 

Edited by rncaa

On 08/10/2020 at 19:21, rncaa said:

Rats are fleeing the sinking ship.  

This character the manager is two minutes in the door at this level,  not even completed a full season yet bangs on about getting back every two minutes,  the desperation reeking from every post he makes. 

Why because he threw his own money at it as well as the more money than sense chairman,  getting in players that he knows will be off soon as they can without any games or wages. 

Not to forget the despicable behaviour all through lock down breaks rules left right and centre. 

Even those who crawled out  the woodwork have crawled back under the stone they came from in less time than i've owned a pair of socks it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious. 

What sinking ship or rats is that?

The manager and everyone at the club and most other clubs just want football to get started as all us fans do

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, geo87 said:

Darvel beat 2-0 off of Johnstone burgh tonight....

yea seen that and no disrespect to johnstone burgh but friendly or no friendly darvel with the players they have should be winning those type of games , i would have thought they would have been very strong favourites for the title with the quality they have signed  and the teams  that have withdrawn but pres season results dont fill me full of confidence 

What a complete muppet you are still , now you have had a falling out with the fools running the club,  because you don't want the season to start,  because this has turned into a nightmare for you with the possibility of going up having never played a few bigger west clubs you are even being ridiculously negative about everything even friendly results and turned on your glorious manager, from one extreme to another brilliant 🤣 .

Please go up darvel just to see this clowns reaction to having to play the the boys clubs , uni sides and diddy east sides next season while of the west big guns play each other in the west premier 😂

19 minutes ago, gaswork said:

What a complete muppet you are still , now you have had a falling out with the fools running the club,  because you don't want the season to start,  because this has turned into a nightmare for you with the possibility of going up having never played a few bigger west clubs you are even being ridiculously negative about everything even friendly results and turned on your glorious manager, from one extreme to another brilliant 🤣 .

Please go up darvel just to see this clowns reaction to having to play the the boys clubs , uni sides and diddy east sides next season while of the west big guns play each other in the west premier 😂

Ha ha ha trust me there is nothing more I want than darvel to win the league and I’ve hardly turned on the manager but keep talking a lot of pish 

yea seen that and no disrespect to johnstone burgh but friendly or no friendly darvel with the players they have should be winning those type of games , i would have thought they would have been very strong favourites for the title with the quality they have signed  and the teams  that have withdrawn but pres season results dont fill me full of confidence 
you just disrespected them by saying that ,maybe the burgh have assembled a team that will sweep all before them this season how do u know ?
and al bet theve got a good team by hard graft and scouting and not spending money wily nily like Darvel [emoji849]

Hard to judge the friendly results as obviously not seen them but on paper last years friendly results look better against what you would say higher ranked opposition. Hopefully when the competitive stuff starts on Saturday the performances will pick up.

Edited by Ceejayar