Darvel F C 20/21

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

It was pishing doon all night and day leading up to the game in fairness. 

Not denying that but there has clearly been a bit of a f**k up with the new drainage, maybe the club can’t come out and say that as they may be taking the company to task but it’s obvious that’s the issue.

28 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
32 minutes ago, Lurcer said:
Cumbernauld off, Kilsyth on
St Rochs off , Perthshire on

your argument is flawed. 

How is it flawed Auchinleck and Hurlford would have got similar rain, as somebody says the drainage canny be right

So the original argument was that because a game was on 5 miles away then Darvel should be on. 
The games quoted by me  along with another 2 examples had provided evidence of a flawed argument. 
Nothing was said about drainage , quality of pitch etc. 
So it’s flawed, I’m sorry you don’t understand that but I hope I have made it clearer for you now. 

Edited by Lurcer

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Not denying that but there has clearly been a bit of a f**k up with the new drainage, maybe the club can’t come out and say that as they may be taking the company to task but it’s obvious that’s the issue.

I'm sure they'll want it sorted if they've been promised better results. 

things have certainly changed for the better when the odd game being off in conditions like today is comment-worthy. Half the games in the division would have been fucked on some of the tattie fields of about 10 years back. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

The guys that did the Park a few years ago do the Talbots , their games are never off and ours weren’t either at that time so it’s no been a great switch from the powers that  be 🤷‍♂️

Unbelievable, not been on since the clubs been on a great run. First chance to criticise your on playing to the gallary.

You wanted the previous company out when you where there now your trying to criticise the club for making the decision, you were one biggest advocates for a new park.

The last park was not fit for purpose as you well know. The company that have installed the park, are contractors for the 2 biggest Clubs in the country.

There is an issue with one section of the drainage, they will be working to find a solution from Thursday this week. It will be full fixed in the summer, when the weather better. 

3 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Unbelievable, not been on since the clubs been on a great run. First chance to criticise your on playing to the gallary.

You wanted the previous company out when you where there now your trying to criticise the club for making the decision, you were one biggest advocates for a new park.

The last park was not fit for purpose as you well know. The company that have installed the park, are contractors for the 2 biggest Clubs in the country.

There is an issue with one section of the drainage, they will be working to find a solution from Thursday this week. It will be full fixed in the summer, when the weather better. 

I come on when I go to the games and praised the team when they played the Talbot and deservedly won , I cannot comment on games that I don’t go to and they were all games I expected the team to win no disrespect to opponents , the games that have been off would have been on with old park I have no doubt of that 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I come on when I go to the games and praised the team when they played the Talbot and deservedly won , I cannot comment on games that I don’t go to and they were all games I expected the team to win no disrespect to opponents , the games that have been off would have been on with old park I have no doubt of that 

You expect us to beat Stranraer ? 

The game would have been on but the park would have been a cow field as you know thats why you wanted it replaced. Which was totally the correct decision, the drainage issue will be rectified. 

The game would have been on but the park would have been a cow field as you know thats why you wanted it replaced. Which was totally the correct decision, the drainage issue will be rectified. 
Most people expected you to beat Stranraer as your budget will be several times larger than theirs.

9 minutes ago, andy25 said:
20 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Most people expected you to beat Stranraer as your budget will be several times larger than theirs.

I’m not doubting you but do you have evidence of that. 

Edited by Lurcer

31 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Aye every day of the week mick 

8 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

I’m not doubting you but do you have evidence of that. 

There is know way our budget is 3 times that of Stranr

20 minutes ago, andy25 said:
30 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

3 times that of Stranraer 😂😂 utter lies, you have no idea of their budget or ours. 

14 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

You know fine well He will be the first to put the boot in & quickly followed by his wee weasel Richmond tagging along on his coat tail, how times have changed 🙄

10 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

You know fine well He will be the first to put the boot in & quickly followed by his wee weasel Richmond tagging along on his coat tail, how times have changed 🙄

What hasn’t changed is that everybody and their dug has an opinion on Darvel. 
“That’s entertainment” (Weller).