Darvel F C 20/21

1 hour ago, Newguy said:

Yeah disrespectful! I never said he wasn’t best player on the park I’m saying your still classing him junior and you were shouting out for a junior player on Friday! All the teams are senior now so that’s where disrespectful comes in!

It’s junior football and at this level it always will be 

1 minute ago, jim48344 said:

Are any of the players MK has injured defenders because I'm not impressed with they're current back 4.

Aye cameron eadie is injured and Allan and marr were Suspended the day but that’s their fault and to be fair to Daryl Meggatt who is outstanding player he’s playing injured by the looks of it and doing himself no favours 

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye cameron eadie is injured and Allan and marr were Suspended the day but that’s their fault and to be fair to Daryl Meggatt who is outstanding player he’s playing injured by the looks of it and doing himself no favours 

Allan and Marr were playing against Pollok and Hurlford. Wasn't too impressed with them on those performances. 

21 minutes ago, Shanner said:

the lifeline they should be focusing on is how many points are still available.

with so many games left they could still resuscitate their league challenge with a strong run from now to Christmas but they're running out of dug's chances. 

First time I’ve watched Darvel this season. Cumnock got their tactics spot on. Darvel flatter to deceive and need a few players in the mould of Finlay Frye. The manager and some of his players seem to lack the knowledge of what is required at this level. The approach struck me to be a perfect example of a team assembled with no football men in the background. Great set-up but a long way to go before Darvel can call themselves a big club in the present company.