Darvel F C 20/21

On 04/09/2021 at 00:19, Ih8rangers said:

You may be correct in the game management part but I got to be honest tonight penalty decision against them at 1-0 up was harsh ? Penalty against them in injury time against clydebank was never a penalty! Goal on Saturday against pollock ball over the line not given, goal against meadow ball over the line not given, decisions in games are having there part to play, I’m not saying no other game has key decisions thats just a few for darvel perspective, my honest opinion of the overall juniours is that referee’s & bad linesmans ruin games with bad decisions, I was at kilwinning & darvel and whoever the ref was there was terrific took no crap let the game flow, but Iv also watched Clydebank & kilbirnie full of bad decisions that tonight was worst Iv seen musta been 30 mins wasted with play stopping for offsides free kicks etc, let a game flow & get rid of these bad assistants! I must add it also frustrates players I have seen more bookings these days for people shouting back at ref’s for daft fouls that honestly are not fouls and they just want to reach for there pockets to make them think I’m the boss, I really don’t get it! 

I’ve got no horse in the race but I’ve found myself at the last two Darvel games and some of the officiating against them has been a bit strange.

I’ve got a memory like a sieve so the only incident I can point to at the moment is the penalty to draw it level. I’ve never seen that given before.

Hurlford’s keeper was fantastic though. The one on one when he managed to get a toe on the ball changed the course of the game. Then he had the further save in the second half.

Darvel take too long to get started and for McShane to get on the ball. When they finally turned it on, they had pollok on the ropes.

12 hours ago, Vale 77 said:

I don’t know the ins & outs but my first thought was that’s no Stevie so checked  the account and wasn’t surprised it come from a new account 

Well here’s the ins and outs in the last week micks Twitter account was hacked and a post made about an ex committee  man and now someone has made up an account to have a pop at me and trying to make out its a committee man , without being taggart I’d say that’s someone within the club as no one of the clowns on here that post Pish would know who longshanks was , and see the two guys who there has been a dig at we have not missed a game all season , and just to be clear I don’t want to be shouting darvel that’s Pish at end of games , I want to be cheering the boys off and coming on here saying such and such was brilliant , talking about how good we were but when you pay your £7 every game you can say what u want and everything I’ve said so far this season has been factual 

I’ve got no horse in the race but I’ve found myself at the last two Darvel games and some of the officiating against them has been a bit strange.
I’ve got a memory like a sieve so the only incident I can point to at the moment is the penalty to draw it level. I’ve never seen that given before.
Hurlford’s keeper was fantastic though. The one on one when he managed to get a toe on the ball changed the course of the game. Then he had the further save in the second half.
Darvel take too long to get started and for McShane to get on the ball. When they finally turned it on, they had pollok on the ropes.

I had it the other way round. Saw the games at Clydebank and Pollok and rather than ‘take too long to get started’…. I thought they actually started both games really well. Plenty of possession …. plenty of pressure…. plenty of chances ….. but poor end product.
Could / should have been out of sight at Clydebank but couldn’t cope when Bankies got at them in the last 10-15 mins.
Same at Pollok ….. early chances missed and spent last 20-30 minutes pumping aimless long balls back to front.

For £7 you can shout all the  you want but don’t expect not to receive some criticism back.Darvel have been unlucky in a couple of games ,Kilwinning and Clydebank come to mind.The last couple they haven’t been at there best but still only got beat by 1-0 by Pollock ( big spenders ) and I doubt they would have lost on Friday with 11 men on the park.Load of nicker wetters in the support who think because the sign a few players from the lower echelons of the Scottish league they should be winning every game.I am sure most of the other teams have players who have played at that level at some time 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Well here’s the ins and outs in the last week micks Twitter account was hacked and a post made about an ex committee  man and now someone has made up an account to have a pop at me and trying to make out its a committee man , without being taggart I’d say that’s someone within the club as no one of the clowns on here that post Pish would know who longshanks was , and see the two guys who there has been a dig at we have not missed a game all season , and just to be clear I don’t want to be shouting darvel that’s Pish at end of games , I want to be cheering the boys off and coming on here saying such and such was brilliant , talking about how good we were but when you pay your £7 every game you can say what u want and everything I’ve said so far this season has been 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Well here’s the ins and outs in the last week micks Twitter account was hacked and a post made about an ex committee  man and now someone has made up an account to have a pop at me and trying to make out its a committee man , without being taggart I’d say that’s someone within the club as no one of the clowns on here that post Pish would know who longshanks was , and see the two guys who there has been a dig at we have not missed a game all season , and just to be clear I don’t want to be shouting darvel that’s Pish at end of games , I want to be cheering the boys off and coming on here saying such and such was brilliant , talking about how good we were but when you pay your £7 every game you can say what u want and everything I’ve said so far this season has been factual 

forget it , it’s like a school playground going round in circles. You asked for an apology from a guy it turned out not to be my only suggestion was maybe he deserved apology for being named & wrongly accused. 

40 minutes ago, Bheaten Castard said:

For £7 you can shout all the  you want but don’t expect not to receive some criticism back.Darvel have been unlucky in a couple of games ,Kilwinning and Clydebank come to mind.The last couple they haven’t been at there best but still only got beat by 1-0 by Pollock ( big spenders ) and I doubt they would have lost on Friday with 11 men on the park.Load of nicker wetters in the support who think because the sign a few players from the lower echelons of the Scottish league they should be winning every game.I am sure most of the other teams have players who have played at that level at some time 

On Friday night the better team won and speaking about the sending offs the 2nd one came in the last few minutes. Darvel thought they were going to win before game and were a bit complacent. Any team going at they're back 4 will have a chance of getting something. Watched theyre game against Pollok as well, apart from first 10 mins did absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. Long way to go before winning top league never mind going further. 

Hi Jim - a dont comment on here anymore as you well know but Paul just told me about the comments. Feel your comment is both harsh and unfounded, given you have family involved as well as individuals that you worked together in the Club including myself for a considerable length of time. A get you are annoyed, but a would like to think we would speak to you if anything to say, deep down a know you know that.  Folk hellbent on stirring things, the Club account has had emails just recently along with Mick been made a fake profile so your not only one, but blaming committee is unfair. 

This darvel team reminds me of when a new make of car comes out and people take notice and say ive never heard of that car before its defo an upgrade from what i had before. It had the best air con, electric windows,tyres,cup holder etc everytjing this car is the dogs baws but on the way home u crash into a lampost , a tree, even knock doon a poor wee dug. The car is all over the place but the owners solution is just buy another car lol. 

Sorry for the post am bored out ma nut.  Housebound way covid. 

Mon the papers 

11 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

This darvel team reminds me of when a new make of car comes out and people take notice and say ive never heard of that car before its defo an upgrade from what i had before. It had the best air con, electric windows,tyres,cup holder etc everytjing this car is the dogs baws but on the way home u crash into a lampost , a tree, even knock doon a poor wee dug. The car is all over the place but the owners solution is just buy another car lol. 

Sorry for the post am bored out ma nut.  Housebound way covid. 

Mon the papers 

Hope you're keeping alright pal. You do sound a bit delirious 😉