Darvel F C 20/21

Just now, Mkennedy said:

Stop telling lies please, we didn’t trie and sign Ryan in the summer we tried to sign him in the previous summer. I know Ryan he’s a great lad and top player,  he certainly wasn’t offered £400, not one player is on that type of money or has any player been offered it. 

Stop making stuff up

lol, okay mate. I'll tell Ryan to stop lying.

You're signing boys that could easily compete in League 1, some in the Championship, but we're to believe they want to play in the WoS for the same money (or less)? You must think we button up the back. 

You're signing boys that could easily compete in League 1, some in the Championship, but we're to believe they want to play in the WoS for the same money (or less)? You must think we button up the back. 
Yip Craig Moore left Ayr because he always wanted to play for Michael Kennedy.
The money had nothing to do with it [emoji1787]

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well if Ryan told you that he’s telling lies, he wasn’t offered that money at Darvel. 

There boys in League 1 on 150 a week, you think these boys unless At a cove etc, they aren’t on £300 a week never mind £400 your deluded. 

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Yip Craig Moore left Ayr because he always wanted to play for Michael Kennedy.
The money had nothing to do with it emoji1787.png

You think Darvel are being craig more to play part time they he was on a Ayr full time🤣

Everyone on £500 a week the yearly wage bill would be over half million 😂 seriously 

That as true as you saying a put money in they club

Well if Ryan told you that he’s telling lies, he wasn’t offered that money at Darvel. 

There boys in League 1 on 150 a week, you think these boys unless At a cove etc, they aren’t on £300 a week never mind £400 your deluded. 
So what's the average wage at Darvel then?

You think Darvel are being craig more to play part time they he was on a Ayr full time[emoji1787]
Everyone on £500 a week the yearly wage bill would be over half million [emoji23] seriously 
I know what Ross Perry was getting and it was more than £500 a week....

You think Darvel are being craig more to play part time they he was on a Ayr full time[emoji1787]
Everyone on £500 a week the yearly wage bill would be over half million [emoji23] seriously 
I don't imagine every player will be on the big bucks but stop trying to kid everyone that your not paying big wages to the big hitters.

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:
5 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:
You think Darvel are being craig more to play part time they he was on a Ayr full timeemoji1787.png
Everyone on £500 a week the yearly wage bill would be over half million emoji23.png seriously 

I know what Ross Perry was getting and it was more than £500 a week....

Andy stop making stuff up, I can assure he wasn’t as I’ve said there are ex committee men on here as th em what Ross got paid I can assure you I’ve known Ross for years he was on know where near £500 a week. 

Andy stop making stuff up, I can assure he wasn’t as I’ve said there are ex committee men on here as th em what Ross got paid I can assure you I’ve known Ross for years he was on know where near £500 a week. 
I'm not making it up. Came from a player at Darvel.

1 minute ago, Mkennedy said:

There are at least 4 clubs in League 1 paying that sort of money (Airdrie, QP, Falkirk and Cove). Of course there are boys in League 1 on £150 a week but you've signed guys like Kirkpatrick and Moore who are not your run of the mill League 1 players commanding £150 a week - they could demand more than that from clubs higher up the league than you. Again, if it's not money, why are these boys dropping up to 4 levels when they have offers from clubs higher up? 

5 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

You think Darvel are being craig more to play part time they he was on a Ayr full time🤣

Everyone on £500 a week the yearly wage bill would be over half million 😂 seriously 

Nobody is saying you're spending £500K on your yearly budget, they're saying you're spending well over the odds for some players that could easily be playing at a higher level. The fact you've tried to deflect with that budgetary figure says a lot tbh. Nobody suggested you were spending that but you've jumped to it. 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
3 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

I'm not making it up. Came from a player at Darvel.

Any when we signed Ross he had taken a break from football his last club was in League 2. Why would we need to give him over £500 a week, fulltime player in the championship are on that, there boyd a QOS fulltime on £350.

Ive know Ross for ten year we didn’t have to pay anywhere near that to come to Darvel 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

There are at least 4 clubs in League 1 paying that sort of money (Airdrie, QP, Falkirk and Cove). Of course there are boys in League 1 on £150 a week but you've signed guys like Kirkpatrick and Moore who are not your run of the mill League 1 players commanding £150 a week - they could demand more than that from clubs higher up the league than you. Again, if it's not money, why are these boys dropping up to 4 levels when they have offers from clubs higher up? 

Nobody is saying you're spending £500K on your yearly budget, they're saying you're spending well over the odds for some players that could easily be playing at a higher level. The fact you've tried to deflect with that budgetary figure says a lot tbh. Nobody suggested you were spending that but you've jumped to it. 

I’ve just sent you a screen shop that out an end to that Mckeever £400 a week 

Any when we signed Ross he had taken a break from football his last club was in League 2. Why would we need to give him over £500 a week, fulltime player in the championship are on that, there boyd a QOS fulltime on £350.
Ive know Ross for ten year we didn’t have to pay anywhere near that to come to Darvel 
I believe you.

Just now, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

I believe you.

I’m not saying we don’t pay well we do, but I can assure there aren’t players on £400 a week not one. We speak to players every summer some come and some don’t. Why would I come on a public forum we don’t offer of that if we do, I would embarrass myself, 

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'll ask one more time, if it's not wages then why are these players dropping to WoS from Championship/League 1 level?

Are you going to admit now that Ryan wasn’t offered £400 

You would need to ask them, but there aren’t players on the money your saying they are 

4 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Are you going to admit now that Ryan wasn’t offered £400 

You would need to ask them, but there aren’t players on the money your saying they are 

I didn't see Ryan deny it mate :rolleyes: - only joking, as I said in the message, the person I got the info from would have no reason to lie about that, if it's not entirely true then fair enough but I still don't agree with your assertion that you aren't paying better money than a lot of clubs up the pyramid. Craig Moore was literally a Championship level striker and he dropped 4 levels to play for Darvel. If it was a Kelty Hearts fan telling me that Tommy Reilly and Nathan Austin only want to play for KH because it meant less travelling to Forfar or Inverness I'd be laughing in their face as well.