Darvel F C 20/21

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We probably would have taken the points tally but performances have not been great and I don’t really care what players are being paid and grand a week is silly talk but I expect a lot more from certain players who have played at a far higher level , watching games u wouldn’t know the difference from right good juniors and I’m sorry we should be going away from games raving about these guys and all I’m hearing is grumblings

we have played 3 teams who will be in top 6 probably won none 

the next level of teams who will be safe and  capable of taking points of the top teams if on their game we won the games but only just amd probably not deserved 

and the teams who will be in a relegation battle we have beat them comfortably but I don’t want to see big name players turn it on against those teams they need to do it against the top teams and need to start doing it quickly starting on Saturday 

The Pollok game will go a long way to determining how successful the Mick Kennedy experiment will be. Get beat and he is just another shipwreck dashed on the rocks of Beechwood Park, 
granted a very expensive shipwreck of the Titanic variety. 

3 minutes ago, Yogi said:

To say you want rid of the manager after 10 games is a joke

And if the pieman leaves at least he’s left Darvel a decent park & pavilion the place was a mess before John came to it’s rescue .
be careful what you wish for look what happened to Kilwinning Meadow Glenafton to name a few when the money men pulled the rug from under them

I don’t think u will hear any darvel fan say they want rid of the manager , some of the guys on here are just out to cause bother and I personally will always back him but I’m truthful and performances have not been what  I was expecting , I’ve seen every game and not came away from one saying the opposition goalie has been outstanding as apart from the rossvale game we have not been creating loads of  chances amd with the players we have and money spent it’s not good enough 

And if the pieman leaves at least he’s left Darvel a decent park & pavilion the place was a mess before John came to it’s rescue .
be careful what you wish for look what happened to Kilwinning Meadow Glenafton to name a few when the money men pulled the rug from under them

I would say Mick Kennedy puts in more money than Gall. From what I hear what Gall puts in isn't as much as people think. They also have someone in America pumping in money as well.

I don’t think u will hear any darvel fan say they want rid of the manager , some of the guys on here are just out to cause bother and I personally will always back him but I’m truthful and performances have not been what  I was expecting , I’ve seen every game and not came away from one saying the opposition goalie has been outstanding as apart from the rossvale game we have not been creating loads of  chances amd with the players we have and money spent it’s not good enough 
That seems an honest assessment to be fair to you

35 minutes ago, andy25 said:
50 minutes ago, Yogi said:

I would say Mick Kennedy puts in more money than Gall. From what I hear what Gall puts in isn't as much as people think. They also have someone in America pumping in money as well.

Andy for what it’s worth mate, and I’m sure people who are on here are or where connected with the club will tell you. I don’t put money into Darvel, firstly there is no requirement for me to do so. Secondly I never would, I wouldn’t want to comprise things if I wasn’t doing well enough I would never want the club to be in a difficult position to get rid of me. And finally if I wanted to invest in a football team, I would do in Glasgow where am from.

Was nice chatting to the Darvel committee folk before the game - good bunch. With our injury list yesterday we feared the worst and it got more serious as the game went on. Darvel scored 2 without causing too many problems and it was a stroll for 80 odd mins. Up pops "Baldy Ramos" when we needed it and keeps our unbeaten run - now 19 games - going. We have a bit about us that Darvel - with all of their resources- didn't seem to have. Battling for each other and a never say die attitude. 

27 games ( 29 for Darvel ) to go though. Plenty of twists and turns to come. 

6 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Halfwitt he’s already been there 5/6 years

Am talking about him being here another 5. Ur probably the same as soon as the money goes so does u supporting them or r u another plamf who sits at his computer every sat supporting ur team? Lol 

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Notice the next home game is being played on a Friday night, seems like a good idea for the local derby on international weekend (avoiding Killie at home).

R use expecting a big crowd for the local derby? Will be another hard game for use. Ill be hoping hurlford do us a favour and get something from the game. 

Mon the papers

On 22/08/2021 at 13:11, LIndaCFC said:

You are pathetic, micks doing a great job. I do think of he loses at pollok then he should go

😂 It’s you who’s pathetic! ‘Mick’s doing a great job’, but if he gets beat, Darvel need to get rid of him 🤷‍♂️

Only lost 1 out of 9 league matches and currently have the 3rd best record in the league; but get rid if they lose their next match!

with friends like you.....