Darvel F C 20/21

Exactly !! The club is no longer about the village/fans. Yer man Kennedy and the pie man have turned it in to a cash cow 

There’s probably nobody more cynical than me when it comes to the motivation of the current playing squad however, to be fair, the money spent on the ground and it’s facilities is to be applauded.

4 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

There’s probably nobody more cynical than me when it comes to the motivation of the current playing squad however, to be fair, the money spent on the ground and it’s facilities is to be applauded.

Absolutely your spot on, the development of the ground/infrastructure has been top notch, BUT we are still Darvel, too many people are forgetting that. ESPECIALLY THE PIE MAN

38 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Calm doon, not even played ten games in the league. Plus i watched a youtube and pieman says he will stay as long as Mick is there and Mick will stay as long as he is there! Shared interests.

Could this man be angling for a new job ?

( this is not bullying)

1 hour ago, Hooseoffleet said:

Would gladly go back to the days when we were skint and nearly out the game. The players cared for the club. This current crop are just sleeve tattoo pretty boys with no heart. 

Tbh before this pie man chap came along with his wallet I’d never actually heard of Darvel before

1 hour ago, Polnessan72 said:

The money and time that has been spent we deserve more, times up mick 

What more do we deserve. Ask the realistic supporters if they would have taken the points tally so far and before today’s game taking a point away to Clydebank!

Mcshane getting a grand a week so I’m told. Maybe can learn to put his boots on the right feet this Saturday.
Someone is feeding u lies cos he isnt even worth a tenth of that. Ex spl lol billy big time f#ck off same attitude as rest of darvel plamfs. Darvel r nothing when the pie man fucks off.

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Someone is feeding u lies cos he isnt even worth a tenth of that. Ex spl lol billy big time f#ck off same attitude as rest of darvel plamfs. Darvel r nothing when the pie man fucks off.

Mon the papers

When is the pieman fucking off then? You must know something the rest of us doesn’t!

8 hours ago, Newguy said:

What more do we deserve. Ask the realistic supporters if they would have taken the points tally so far and before today’s game taking a point away to Clydebank!

We probably would have taken the points tally but performances have not been great and I don’t really care what players are being paid and grand a week is silly talk but I expect a lot more from certain players who have played at a far higher level , watching games u wouldn’t know the difference from right good juniors and I’m sorry we should be going away from games raving about these guys and all I’m hearing is grumblings

we have played 3 teams who will be in top 6 probably won none 

the next level of teams who will be safe and  capable of taking points of the top teams if on their game we won the games but only just amd probably not deserved 

and the teams who will be in a relegation battle we have beat them comfortably but I don’t want to see big name players turn it on against those teams they need to do it against the top teams and need to start doing it quickly starting on Saturday