Darvel F C 20/21

3 hours ago, console259 said:

Let's face it this club are full of frauds and mercenaries the latest sham is the manager paying for bus travel for fans ffs. 

No concept of building anything sustainable of doing things organically,  still got that amateur mentality it's ridiculous. 

As well as the two idiots chucking money at it you got the crackpot ex committee man who has been a disgrace ever since he came crawling out the woodwork not being able to make up his mind if he wants his team to win or lose. 

The latest covid outbreak just another in long line of garbage associated with this shambles. 

I, for one have missed this fella.

4 hours ago, console259 said:

Let's face it this club are full of frauds and mercenaries the latest sham is the manager paying for bus travel for fans ffs. 

No concept of building anything sustainable of doing things organically,  still got that amateur mentality it's ridiculous. 

As well as the two idiots chucking money at it you got the crackpot ex committee man who has been a disgrace ever since he came crawling out the woodwork not being able to make up his mind if he wants his team to win or lose. 

The latest covid outbreak just another in long line of garbage associated with this shambles. 

Ur back , u been let out for a month 🤔

28 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I, for one have missed this fella.

Bet he does 1 star trip advisor reviews for his local kebab shop under different aliases. 

"the mushroom pakora failed to meet my expectations. would not recommend " 

A life well lived. 

7 hours ago, console259 said:

Nurse, The slabber cabbage is chewing his crayons again....

Edited by C4mmy31

9 hours ago, Yogi said:

Following chronic financial difficulties, the club were bought out by Airdrie United and relocated to play in Airdrie under the new identity.

That seems to be the copy and paste job that most people use that don't know the slightest bit of what happened so why should you be any different. 

8 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nurse, The slabber cabbage is chewing his crayons again....

Look I don't know the background to Darvel - their history, potential or even where all the money is coming from. What I would venture is - if you are taking on a vanity project then puting a lot of cash into improving a park, trying to get fans on board by making them feel valued and taking the time and investment to get a Club Licence is also giving a nod to sustainability as well. If they do leave at some point then leaving that as a legacy isn't too bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Polnessan72 said:

Exactly, it’s very obvious the pie man  is fulla mince!!!  GET OUT OUR CLUB

Would gladly go back to the days when we were skint and nearly out the game. The players cared for the club. This current crop are just sleeve tattoo pretty boys with no heart. 

5 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Calm doon, not even played ten games in the league. Plus i watched a youtube and pieman says he will stay as long as Mick is there and Mick will stay as long as he is there! Shared interests.

So your faith on the pie man is based on a you tube video 👍🤣🤣that’s the problem !!! Wake up and smell the facts sir!!!

3 minutes ago, Polnessan72 said:

So your faith on the pie man is based on a you tube video 👍🤣🤣that’s the problem !!! Wake up and smell the facts sir!!!

It was more Willy Wonka than it was gospel biblical script to me but i'm sure a win next week it will be back to the Vale will 'smash, demolish and destroy all before them with their inked 'pretty boys'  🤣