Darvel F C 20/21

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

What time is kick off on Wednesday and are you able to just turn up or is there a set number for attendance?

730pm if ur a darvel fan u need to book a ticket online , segregation taking place , if ur a neutral u can just turn up and pay at the gate 

730pm if ur a darvel fan u need to book a ticket online , segregation taking place , if ur a neutral u can just turn up and pay at the gate 

£8 is dear enough without a £1.21 booking fee [emoji849]

I concur. Kilwinnings fans thinking their world beaters after 4 games. Couldn't hold a 2 goal lead against an average Glenafton.
Which fans? Most of the ones I speak to are delighted with the start but are well aware a lot of the players are inexperienced compared to the teams playing out of Beechwood and Recreation Park. We'll take the goals when they come but are under no illusions that other clubs may have an edge on us when it comes to grinding out results and holding onto leads.

1 hour ago, energyzone said:
15 hours ago, andy25 said:
I concur. Kilwinnings fans thinking their world beaters after 4 games. Couldn't hold a 2 goal lead against an average Glenafton.

Which fans? Most of the ones I speak to are delighted with the start but are well aware a lot of the players are inexperienced compared to the teams playing out of Beechwood and Recreation Park. We'll take the goals when they come but are under no illusions that other clubs may have an edge on us when it comes to grinding out results and holding onto leads.

Exactly. Nobody at Buffs shouting about what we are going to do. Teams like Talbot, Darvel and even Glens on Saturday are more experienced and streetwise than Buffs at this point. What we can shout about is team spirit, unity at the club after a period of disunity and the quality of football and goals we are seeing. Let other clubs worry about their financial outlays and high expectations, we will just enjoy the journey we are on. 

15 hours ago, andy25 said:
15 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
Darvel will beat Kilwinning imo, a draw would do though lol

Did you speak to any fans or are you just making that up?

Good game at Kilwinning this evening , no doubt they deserved their half time lead but how we never equalised second half I will just never know but what a save from Buffs keeper to keep them in lead , third away game in a row where we have went down 1-0 and eventually U won’t pull it back , impressed with the buffs and no doubt they will be up challenging this season 

Good game at Kilwinning this evening , no doubt they deserved their half time lead but how we never equalised second half I will just never know but what a save from Buffs keeper to keep them in lead , third away game in a row where we have went down 1-0 and eventually U won’t pull it back , impressed with the buffs and no doubt they will be up challenging this season 
[emoji23]

Quite easy why u never equalised its called not putting the ball in the net and possibly good saves from their keeper which he is paid to do unless u didn't know the laws of football but welcome back to earth with your defeat maybe now you lot will realise how hard this league is from now on

2 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
28 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Quite easy why u never equalised its called not putting the ball in the net and possibly good saves from their keeper which he is paid to do unless u didn't know the laws of football but welcome back to earth with your defeat maybe now you lot will realise how hard this league is from now on

We are under no doubt how difficult this league is , and that’s 3 really difficult away games all midweek at glenafton , beith and Kilwinning and if someone had offered me 6 points from them I would have taken that , if im being honest it could have been 0 points and that’s down to first half performances for some reason , as second half we look really strong 

Buffs well on top first half. Darvel huffed and puffed second half. I'm biased, but only one team trying to play football. Darvel very back to front, physical side. Both teams had chances, but the 1 0 scoreline probably reflected the balance of play over 90 minutes.

11 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Buffs well on top first half. Darvel huffed and puffed second half. I'm biased, but only one team trying to play football. Darvel very back to front, physical side. Both teams had chances, but the 1 0 scoreline probably reflected the balance of play over 90 minutes.

On the Buffs 1st half performance they probably deserved the 3 points, the same as at Beith when we went 2 up top in the 2nd half we looked more of a threat. First time at the Buffs new place and was impressed with the set up, hopefully the next time we won’t need to segregate and we can get in for a beer.

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

On the Buffs 1st half performance they probably deserved the 3 points, the same as at Beith when we went 2 up top in the 2nd half we looked more of a threat. First time at the Buffs new place and was impressed with the set up, hopefully the next time we won’t need to segregate and we can get in for a beer.

Segregation not required, ridiculous. All the best for the season ahead. 

You watch the 2nd half or go home at half time