Darvel F C 20/21

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I am and always will be a darvel fan but winning this league this year will mean the square root of f all , like Celtic winning the league without rangers for 4 seasons it means nothing , I’m sure darvel will Win the league but with the money being spent without the talbots the polloks the glens it will hardly be achievement of the season , I also hope they win the Scottish for personal and financial reasons but really how the competition is being played is embarrasing when pollok n Talbot will be playing after a year out and that’s wrong 

Your president and manager aren’t bothered about who they have to beat to win the league. The fact that they are using any available pitch to play (against teams they think they will beat at least) shows that they are desperate to get promotion so they can flex their biceps on Twitter.

I mention this everytime i post on this forum but I am new to the Juniors/WOSFL and I fully understand that this years title race may not be as strong as previous but one thing iv noticed is that its never mention on the Buffs, Clydebank, Troon or Meadow threads, that a title success would mean nothing, only in respect to Darvel. Sounds like bitterness to me.

Also side note, as it belongs on a different forum but Celtic have won more trophies in the 4 years since Rangers have been in the same division than the 4 years that they weren't in the same division so I'm not fully sure they added any more of a challenge between 2016 -2020.

Good time to sum up this horror show of a club and everyone involved with them. 

The 'legend' all high and mighty now taking moral high ground the man who has been a total disgrace and embarrassment  to this club,  it's history and village for a long time now ,  those who laugh it off as him at the wind up ridiculous imagine what those no longer about or involved would make of his horrendous behaviour over many years now in a very public way  . Pathetic bitter remarks commenting on 'pointless league' whoever wins it even bringing celtic into things ffs ,  guess what you absolute moron you win a league with the best teams participating,  you are rightfully the champions and the best team in a region or country , get over it. 

The other guy ceejay who used to be on the committee once a cheerleader for all things darvel now sniping from the sidelines acting like a jilted teenage girl. 

The clueless classless chairman,  president or whatever using this club as a plaything and wee ego trip. 

The attention seeking manager who was liked by very few in the amateurs after years of all sorts of carry on  ,  not doing much better at this level either with numerous disastrous episodes of shooting himself in the foot. 

The awful darvel social media you get a feeling from every social media account and this one's  tone is cringe worthy and totally fake, good god the other day the account even mentioned Mother Teresa and the manager in same sentence. 

Could go on and on with this mob but to sum them up they will crash and burn and the rats will desert the sinking ship the sooner the better most will be hoping. 

Edited by gaswork

Agree with the 1st part gasworks .Snide remarks coming from former cheerleaders and the laughable remarks involving Celtic and Rangers.They have sputt the dummy out and are showing why they are no longer involved.As for the rest the manager is only stating his case and I don’t suppose  Morhino is liked by very few in the EPL but he is successful.As for the owner he has the club in the best position they have ever been in on and off the field.

19 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Agree with the 1st part gasworks .Snide remarks coming from former cheerleaders and the laughable remarks involving Celtic and Rangers.They have sputt the dummy out and are showing why they are no longer involved.As for the rest the manager is only stating his case and I don’t suppose  Morhino is liked by very few in the EPL but he is successful.As for the owner he has the club in the best position they have ever been in on and off the field.

The owner needs to show a wee bit of decorum when using social media. It's no secret who his recent rant is about, but thankfully  the people who his remarks are aimed at are far more professional than this person. Imagine that club going on to social media and lambasting his club for the bike ride and the Marr Hall training session. He would be far than pleased.

41 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

The owner needs to show a wee bit of decorum when using social media. It's no secret who his recent rant is about, but thankfully  the people who his remarks are aimed at are far more professional than this person. Imagine that club going on to social media and lambasting his club for the bike ride and the Marr Hall training session. He would be far than pleased.

Let’s be clear on this , he may think he’s the “owner” but there is no owner of Darvel Football Club.

21 hours ago, No One Mourned the Juniors said:

Did they gangbang yer maw?

You come across as a typical Junior thicko who is so bitter and angry at other clubs success that you continually make a complete and utter fool of yourself.

....because you never see SPFL fans behaving like that on here? Everybody just loves the Old Firm and has no problem with them winning most of the silverware decade after decade with not a shoulder chip to be found anywhere.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Dev said:

Did the new Floodlights go up in time for the current Licencing deadline?

There's not been any photos or tweets from Darvel or their manager to show them off,  but their FB post says floodlights are being installed soon - along with a bigger and better pitch.

Think the deadline is Tuesday or Wednesday going by last year so they might not be licensed in the summer.

https://www.facebook.com/darveljuniorsfc/posts/2709228176005256

11 hours ago, Ginaro said:

There's not been any photos or tweets from Darvel or their manager to show them off,  but their FB post says floodlights are being installed soon - along with a bigger and better pitch.

Think the deadline is Tuesday or Wednesday going by last year so they might not be licensed in the summer.

https://www.facebook.com/darveljuniorsfc/posts/2709228176005256

I believe the cables have been laid for a while but they might need re-done depending on how they make the park bigger, I wouldn’t think floodlights could go up when the full park is getting ripped up in 2 weeks or so. I’m not allowed on the clubs social media so it’s just my own thoughts.

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

I believe the cables have been laid for a while but they might need re-done depending on how they make the park bigger, I wouldn’t think floodlights could go up when the full park is getting ripped up in 2 weeks or so. I’m not allowed on the clubs social media so it’s just my own thoughts.

Haha. Whit? Why no’? We’re you a threat to national security?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Haha. Whit? Why no’? We’re you a threat to national security?

You would think so🤷🏻‍♂️, I might not agree with all the decisions that’s been made doon the brae but I’m still a supporter,  like I’m sure every supporter of every club don’t always agree with everything there club does but I don’t think they would be blocked from the social media sites for having an opinion. And that goes from our level to the top of the SPL.

56 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

You would think so🤷🏻‍♂️, I might not agree with all the decisions that’s been made doon the brae but I’m still a supporter,  like I’m sure every supporter of every club don’t always agree with everything there club does but I don’t think they would be blocked from the social media sites for having an opinion. And that goes from our level to the top of the SPL.

Seems weird. Stick in pal.

Meanwhile this Dev fella deemed my question worthy of a red dot. Also seems weird.

On 19/02/2021 at 21:17, Dev said:

Did the new Floodlights go up in time for the current Licencing deadline?

We will have the floodlights up for the deadline mate, it’s the last bit of works outstanding for our license everything else has been approved and signed off. 

2 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

We will have the floodlights up for the deadline mate, it’s the last bit of works outstanding for our license everything else has been approved and signed off. 

Is the deadline this week or do you have another month like Irvine Meadow?