Darvel F C 20/21

What circus? If you and the club circumvent the rules of the game and the country at large then you will get questioned on it. You've got some neck calling out two men who have history with the club, whatever the fall out has been. Complete lack of respect.
Genuinely thought this was a fake account because the username has changed slightly and also the fact that you see the need to comment on a daily basis in the most trite of ways. If you say it's in the interests of setting the record straight, you're kidding yourself on. Vanity, pure and simple.
Well said Jim couldn't have put it any better

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

What circus? If you and the club circumvent the rules of the game and the country at large then you will get questioned on it. You've got some neck calling out two men who have history with the club, whatever the fall out has been. Complete lack of respect.

Genuinely thought this was a fake account because the username has changed slightly and also the fact that you see the need to comment on a daily basis in the most trite of ways. If you say it's in the interests of setting the record straight, you're kidding yourself on. Vanity, pure and simple.

Is there many more managers constantly on here? I certainly can’t think of any

3 hours ago, wylieboy said:

Surprised to see that Darvel have given up home advantage against Troon this Sunday game being played at Cumnock

Irrelevant to the paying punter where the game is played mate,the pitch doon the brae must be in some state though🤦🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Someone mentioned £20-£30k spent on it aswell. Surely not

Mon the papers

I think it will be closer to £10k on the pitch, the rest will be on ground improvements , but Mick will mibbae come on and tell you the correct figures.

On 22/12/2020 at 20:37, Ceejayar said:

A bit of positive news from doon the brae that there is now a link with soccer shop for fans to purchase merchandise. 

Bastert! Too late to ask Santa for a top with my favourite player,Darvel Legend, printed on the back! Still, my birthday's not too far away.

I love this thread.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

42 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Bastert! Too late to ask Santa for a top with my favourite player,Darvel Legend, printed on the back! Still, my birthday's not too far away.

I love this thread.

To finish the DL look you would need a pair of 80’s style shorts😳