Darvel F C 20/21

Amazing eh two ex committee men , one who was slaughtered on here from pillar to post now want to join in the circus. Embarrassing.

Just a couple of points, professional SPL clubs are in a bubble so outside parties won’t be able just to play games there. But I’m sure you knew that.

As always we will do what in the best interest of the club, as every other club does and should do. Our park was unplayable today, we move on to next week 

Amazing eh two ex committee men , one who was slaughtered on here from pillar to post now want to join in the circus. Embarrassing.
Just a couple of points, professional SPL clubs are in a bubble so outside parties won’t be able just to play games there. But I’m sure you knew that.
As always we will do what in the best interest of the club, as every other club does and should do. Our park was unplayable today, we move on to next week 
Dundonald v Easthouses Lily at Starks Park and LTHV v Lossiemouth at Almondvale
[emoji848]

15 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

As one of the two, I will voice my opinion as I see fit, I have been silenced on the clubs social media channels due to the fact that I don’t agree with everything that is happening at recreation park. The club can’t silence me on here. Big clubs listen to there fans opinions positive and negative that is why there is still a long way to go at Darvel  unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Dundonald v Easthouses Lily at Starks Park and LTHV v Lossiemouth at Almondvale
emoji848.png

The likes of Almondvale have secondary changing rooms & i believe access for hires. Not sure the situation is with Starks Park. 

Other than the Junior Cup final does Rugby Park get used for hires? 

12 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Well that was the response we received when we asked about using the facility Andy 

Given the appeal around the forfeited game it is no surprise that Kilmarnock FC will be rather paranoid around COVID protocols at the moment. Seems that there are some question marks around Darvel FC at the moment, which may or may not be vexatious, but playing games at Rugby Park is out of the question at the moment.

Edited by Perkin Flump
Splelign.

3 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

As one of the two, I will voice my opinion as I see fit, I have been silenced on the clubs social media channels due to the fact that I don’t agree with everything that is happening at recreation park. The club can’t silence me on here. Big clubs listen to there fans opinions positive and negative that is why there is still a long way to go at Darvel  unfortunately.

The club run the exact same way it was when you were there the difference is your not part of it now. The clubs in the strongest position it’s been years, we are happy to listen to fans. Just no interested in your negative nonsense but you charge on 

33 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Mick Darvel supporters and  have been for 40 years plus , IMO this was an ideal season with the state of the park  to take a year out to lift the park , get it like a bowling green and be ready for next season in amongst the big junior teams but the decision to take was to play on and that’s fair enough , I didn’t and don t agree with it and im Entitled to my opinion , there will have been 20-30 k spent on the park and again IMO that has been money wasted and could have been put to better use goi g the full hog and relaying the park 

3 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

The club run the exact same way it was when you were there the difference is your not part of it now. The clubs in the strongest position it’s been years, we are happy to listen to fans. Just no interested in your negative nonsense but you charge on 

So you are happy to listen to fans where? Every  comment on fb or twitter that doesn’t suit the party line is deleted, how is that listening to fans? 

[emoji23][emoji23] that’s me said my piece mate, don’t buy too much it will go off.
Well to be fair I agree with u and Darvel legend but what Darvel management team don't realise is the fans are around longer than them its how the clubs work in our game but if they don't want to listen to all sides of fans views thats their hard luck cause only the club will suffer which will be a shame but good luck hope they do listen to yous before its to late

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

That comes into the other issues with short notice changes beyond just changing the venue which may bring extra travel time for some.

Different day or time has different work/life commitments.

It's not as though the weather forecast hasn't been available all week eh?

21 minutes ago, Yogi said:

At least your no using covid as an excuse this week

And just another point Darvel legend will always be a Darvel man no like yourself or your bunch of mercenaries you brought in when the next ££££££ offer comes along they’ll be gone and if you don’t win something with the cash you’ve spent you’ll be away with them

Did you not use to constantly slag the legend yogi ? You seem to like him now ? 

5 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

What circus? If you and the club circumvent the rules of the game and the country at large then you will get questioned on it. You've got some neck calling out two men who have history with the club, whatever the fall out has been. Complete lack of respect.

Genuinely thought this was a fake account because the username has changed slightly and also the fact that you see the need to comment on a daily basis in the most trite of ways. If you say it's in the interests of setting the record straight, you're kidding yourself on. Vanity, pure and simple.

4 minutes ago, Yogi said:

I always liked him he’s no as big a moron as you he’s a real Darvel man no like yourself a glory hunter that’s seen his team win nowt

Am not even remotely a darvel fan , what exactly qualifies someone to be a real darvel man btw ?