Darvel F C 20/21

3 hours ago, VORman said:

Please reveal your source and their credibility otherwise I think you owe craigmark an apology!

Sorry, the two players i spoke to must be lying then and I’ll apologise for absolutely nothing. This site is full of truths, lies and rumours, if you don’t like reading it because it affects your clubs I suggest your in the wrong place

Sorry, the two players i spoke to must be lying then and I’ll apologise for absolutely nothing. This site is full of truths, lies and rumours, if you don’t like reading it because it affects your clubs I suggest your in the wrong place

Apology accepted.

49 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s no a must win for Darvel tomorrow but it’s a must not lose as with the league being weakened greatly this season I  wouldnt like to give bankies a 9 point lead even at this stage 

Game must be in doubt with the forecast and the way the park cuts up🤷🏻‍♂️

44 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Would darvel take swapping venues and playing the game at holm park on sunday if there park fails an early inspection tomorrow? Mick i await ur reply lol

Mon the papers

They have already swapped games so there shouldn’t be a reason not to that I can see🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, DanMan said:

Bet they don't 

I’m not disagreeing but with almost the full team and coaching staff from the Glasgow area I don’t see why they wouldn’t. The game is still on at the moment, how short of notice do you need to turn a game round 🤷🏻‍♂️

38 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I’m not disagreeing but with almost the full team and coaching staff from the Glasgow area I don’t see why they wouldn’t. The game is still on at the moment, how short of notice do you need to turn a game round 🤷🏻‍♂️

Game off🤦🏻‍♂️

38 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Yoker are playing at home today. So it's not just swapping venues, it's different time or day this weekend. Which has other issues on short notice.

5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Yoker are playing at home today. So it's not just swapping venues, it's different time or day this weekend. Which has other issues on short notice.

Didn’t know yoker were at home.

Edited by Ceejayar

There was a rumour and don’t laugh at me here that they were going to play home games at Motherwell on Astro  for a few months so I believe they did want the game on , what is surprising is that Darvel’s main sponsor is also the kit sponsor at Kilmarnock , so why could they no get rugby park at some point today to get today’s game on ?