Darvel F C 20/21

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Agree with this. Tuned in briefly at the end of the first half and the lad doing the stream did well. These guy working on this need to be applauded for the work they do.

I agree these guys are doing g a good job but tbh I only dip in and out for 10 mins at a time, it’s just not the same as being at the games.

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

I agree these guys are doing g a good job but tbh I only dip in and out for 10 mins at a time, it’s just not the same as being at the games.

Course not pal but it shouldn't be underestimated the time these lads must put in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Overturned because?  If they all had to isolate last week and have the game called off, what has changed? Maybe their injury list cleared up. There are no depths for this mob. 

The initial T&T operator is just a random person that you would usually find working in a call centre working off certain guidelines. With football being a close contact sport on initial viewing it would have led to the decision of self-isolating without looking at it more in depth. Such as what was actually involved in training, changing room situation. Did these people actually have close contact with the positive test? 

The same sort reasons that saw the full squad self-isolations of Dunipace and East Stirlingshire overturned.

12 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Any reason for saying that ? The weather looks not too bad... 

they have spent a fortune on the park and quite frankly its a mess , it would be two good teams playing on a cow field after 15 minutes , feel sorry for the company doing it as the rain that falls down here doesnt give them a chance and oh playing 5 games in a row on it didnt help matters either dan 

44 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Overturned because?  If they all had to isolate last week and have the game called off, what has changed? Maybe their injury list cleared up. There are no depths for this mob. 

Our injuries are the exact same, we can’t control trace and protect. The players were told to isolate on Saturday morning, we have since been in contact with the NHS to get the decision overturned. Like other clubs have had to do after similar decisions. Know the fact before making stuff up