Darvel F C 20/21

7 hours ago, ToffeeTalbot said:

So everyone at Darvel is getting paid or they walk?  I know that we have agreed with the players a package. Seems crazy one minute a manager can be crying for financial support from government and next buying players 

I don’t know I’m only a punter, But I wouldn’t think it would make financial sense to be buying players at this stage🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Unless it's to replace someone?

Dunno , going by what I have seen on social media it did appear that the team were lacking a striker so maybe there was a fee involved , tbf we did try and sign the boy last season but Blantyre didn’t want to sell him.

Edited by Ceejayar

10 hours ago, ToffeeTalbot said:

So everyone at Darvel is getting paid or they walk?  I know that we have agreed with the players a package. Seems crazy one minute a manager can be crying for financial support from government and next buying players 

This kinda clears up where the players are at, I know they are saying they will play for nothing and fair play to them but this would suggest they don’t need to.

DA204364-61F4-48B7-BD5F-FC4402BFA1D5.jpeg

Edited by Ceejayar

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

This kinda clears up where the players are at, I know they are saying they will play for nothing and fair play to them but this would suggest they don’t need to.

DA204364-61F4-48B7-BD5F-FC4402BFA1D5.jpeg

Thanks. Explains a lot. Didn’t realise that would be the case

Edited by ToffeeTalbot

Basically a two man band ran by two folk with more money than sense that have nothing to do with the village of darvel .

The question has always been all along when the inevitable happens who will be left to pick up the pieces of this charade,  will the locals who reappeared or will they disappear under a stone for another 30 years.