Darvel F C 20/21

Guy just makes fool of himself openly courting publicity even on shows like this that will only appeal to a tiny niche group of fans in of non league football. 
True sign of this egomaniac is that he doesn't see the disaster after disaster he creates himself so continues to go on any platform that will have him to spout utter nonsense. 
Don't forget now junior clubs who have survived decades of trials and tribulations need kennedy help to survive through this pandemic that was a god awful idea even for this parody of a football manager. 

All he’s done is good since he came to our grade. Helps lots of clubs. And this is the pish he gets.

Mick just needs to concentrate on being a football manager and nothing else for the next 12
Months.

Unfortunately those involved in the club currently and previously have made his life 100 times harder than it had to be as Darvel manager and rightly or wrongly now just needs to deal with it.

Put your money into Darvel, amass a good squad for the level you play in, do some work on the ground. Hopefully the money will continue to come in, and the crowds get behind the club. Being based in Bristol I've no idea if all this is an ego trip etc, good luck to the genuine Darvel fans. There,about as positive as I can do !

How long have you been a Darvel fan ?

About all my life my joined committee in 83 when 18 years of age spent over 30 years in it till family health meant I could not give the time so had to leave how long have you gave to your team

12 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Jimbo baxter's gonny love this.  😊

Haven't been drawn in yet. Sure it's all magnanimous stuff and focused on others as usual. Still remember a quote from a previous podcast when he was asked about one of the coaching staff. Can't recall the boy's name but let's say Paul.

His reply was, "Paul's like me, he's a winner".

14 hours ago, rncaa said:

Guy just makes fool of himself openly courting publicity even on shows like this that will only appeal to a tiny niche group of fans in of non league football. 

True sign of this egomaniac is that he doesn't see the disaster after disaster he creates himself so continues to go on any platform that will have him to spout utter nonsense. 

Don't forget now junior clubs who have survived decades of trials and tribulations need kennedy help to survive through this pandemic that was a god awful idea even for this parody of a football manager. 

You're a parody Isa, I agree that at some point it will implode as we have all seen this movie so many times but ffs give it a rest with the crusades on here.

23 hours ago, rncaa said:

Few things...

"openly courting publicity" I think Ben asked Mick for a chat, to be fair to him. 

"only appeal to a tiny niche group of fans in of non league football" that's pretty much the point of a non-league football podcast. 

• 2 weeks later...

10th October is the proposed start date.

Don't wish to knock Darvel, but do we really believe that NO other clubs are or have been training ? Wish that a start date was released so that everyone knew what was going on [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Business man, philanthropist, football manager, leader and now immunologist. Is there anything this legend can't do?

Shame hes right though. The restrictions should be pubs shutting at 1030pm. The household rule and big push on social distancing and telling people to stop licking their fingers when giving us money

5 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Quite right, when the flu kills a fair number NOTHING gets mentioned. Does that now mean we have to go into hibernation every winter just in case ? Think we should now become a cash less society, might help. Are there loads more friendlies today as I can't find the updates yet !

Lok 5 maryhill 2