Darvel F C 20/21

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

In my effort to be baller mk, it’s easier for them to blame it on Auchinleck, or their entitled supporters. Basically they didn’t drop trousers for the pyramid.  They however are not the only ones left with a bad taste in their mouth. They are probably the ones most confident to say it and rightfully so they are the ones who have lost the most out of all this.

The BSC types of clubs, who are born of ego, are the same people who went out of their way to destroy everything junior related. They arguably created the crisis behind the comfort of their laptops. Not happy instead of leaving it at that, they did want any of the establishment types (aka competent experienced types) So they went after the chap Chisholm with the snakes at Cumnock and laptops at Kilwinning. They all headed back east content their personal grudges against Tom Johnston made it all justifiable.

With the first drop of criticism over the new leagues effort at doing hee and haw over Darvel. It was all laptops out, they never asked for this, those clubs wanted it, they opened their arms to everyone out of the goodness of their hearts... pish. 

Knew exactly what they were doing ripping the game apart, sadly they don’t seem to know much else and lack the experience. 

Good point, well made.

6 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I’m not baller mark, for all the criticism I do agree with some of his points 

LoL

Juniors sleepwalked into their grave, they had plenty of opportunities to become senior and show the progression and ideals that the likes of BSC have but no, they were more interested in winning tinpot trophies in a cesspit than embracing change. Then the structure died under them through poor leadership and failure to embrace change and now faced with leagues above them of far more progressive clubs some fans (well the same fan really) sit and cry onto the internet at the death of their "grade"

In my effort to be baller mk, it’s easier for them to blame it on Auchinleck, or their entitled supporters. Basically they didn’t drop trousers for the pyramid.  They however are not the only ones left with a bad taste in their mouth. They are probably the ones most confident to say it and rightfully so they are the ones who have lost the most out of all this. The BSC types of clubs, who are born of ego, are the same people who went out of their way to destroy everything junior related. They arguably created the crisis behind the comfort of their laptops. Not happy instead of leaving it at that, they did want any of the establishment types (aka competent experienced types) So they went after the chap Chisholm with the snakes at Cumnock and laptops at Kilwinning. They all headed back east content their personal grudges against Tom Johnston made it all justifiable.

With the first drop of criticism over the new leagues effort at doing hee and haw over Darvel. It was all laptops out, they never asked for this, those clubs wanted it, they opened their arms to everyone out of the goodness of their hearts... pish. 

Knew exactly what they were doing ripping the game apart, sadly they don’t seem to know much else and lack the experience. 

In what way was junior football working for clubs beyond being “the grade” and how does, say, Broxburn, Bonnyrigg, Kelly’s successes in senior fitba counter what junior fitba “offers”?

Forgot that the West Region General Secretary made a racist remark at a meeting?

I await being called some snake from Largs now, it would bring me great pleasure.

2 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

He's saying you broke pandemic rules, which should arguably be a criminal offence but it is not.  WHICH YOU HAVE STILL NOT APOLOGISED FOR 

I don’t need to apologise to you, I have spoken to the people I need to regarding the incident. 

As I said have a go at me for that or slag me for being an amatuer manager who’s out his depth I can take all, dont spread lies about me I have businesses to run and a personal life 

Just now, Ball-foot-score said:

Where is that post? The baller was posting about your COVID party tricks as far as I have read. I still think you owe everyone in the league an apology at the very least. 

It’s not the first time he has said that and you know that, and that not what he meant and you know aswell. I think I’ve already given you my reply on that, you take care and what ever team you support good luck for the season ahead

2 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

In my effort to be baller mk, it’s easier for them to blame it on Auchinleck, or their entitled supporters. Basically they didn’t drop trousers for the pyramid.  They however are not the only ones left with a bad taste in their mouth. They are probably the ones most confident to say it and rightfully so they are the ones who have lost the most out of all this.

The BSC types of clubs, who are born of ego, are the same people who went out of their way to destroy everything junior related. They arguably created the crisis behind the comfort of their laptops. Not happy instead of leaving it at that, they did want any of the establishment types (aka competent experienced types) So they went after the chap Chisholm with the snakes at Cumnock and laptops at Kilwinning. They all headed back east content their personal grudges against Tom Johnston made it all justifiable.

The experience to talk utter drivel on here you mean? You've got that in spades baller mk / ball foot score 

2 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Very well put!

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Thank you for getting the laptop back out to prove my point. 

Short and sweet. I like it. There should be more posters who are as eloquent and concise as yourself. 

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

It seems we are both in the same place at the same time Baller, I assume the laptops will know how that is possible with pinging IPs or something football manager 2020 related. Running a league with bigger attendances than the two above it, now that's something you won't get on the 100th podcast about Chris Strain or Darvel. 

Honestly if emptying parents pockets and direct debits via laptops can get you in charge of things we should get in on it and broadcast some video calls talking about it...... 

Our club have existed through many different set up's and we'll get through this.  

Another well-expressed series of points. 

Its such a shame that everything you’ve said is utter bollux.

Spoiler

Laptops are smart by the way. Folk using laptops look cool. 

PARKLIFE!

A lot of interest just now surrounding wee Darvel some positive some negative, could it be possible that Darvel could be up there challenging for promotion this coming season?
The new signings look serious.
Not unless they get a licence.

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:
17 minutes ago, Snafu said:
A lot of interest just now surrounding wee Darvel some positive some negative, could it be possible that Darvel could be up there challenging for promotion this coming season?
The new signings look serious.

Not unless they get a licence.

Think the next meeting if Feb so might have it for the start of the season.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

If clubs from the East can manage it I don't see that as a major obstacle.

Have to pay £80,000 for toilets tho.

(Not being serious I add)