Darvel F C 20/21

1 minute ago, holmparkheroes said:

Jerry, no religion, no politics and most importantly......no old movies! P’nB’  rules. Superman and Dorothy in the same paragraph, it’s just not right. 😲

Please don't be angry. Anger leads to Hate. Path to the dark side that is.

For a few weeks I have opened up the WOSFL tab on here and saw that the Darvel FC 20/21 tab always seems to be near the top , therefore being regularly contributed to, but, I have kept away from it as I remember the old days if Darvel Legend etc and the inane drivel that haunted the Darvel thread before and I deliberately stayed away from this subject as I felt Not my Club , Not my Problem

However, I decided to have a look at what all the fuss is about and really ..... nothing has really changed since the old junior page with Darvel Legend talking about how they have put in an offer for Lionel Messi as his contract is coming to and end at Barca ( might get him paying you to come to Darvel the way Barca are playing just now ) , along with all the petty jealousy tinged posts from folk who feel , with some justification I may add, that Darvel are being the Billy big baws if our game , when nothing of substance has really been achieved

Have things changed since we are now in the world if the WOSFL pages ......... eeh Naw !!!!!

It’s still full of people from the valley with delusions of grandeur which, as yet , are not backed up by fact and on the other side of the coin, we have those who cannot stomach that there may possibly someone/ some team , who may actually be on the verge of doing something good

My issue is , every time I start to try and step on the Darvel juggernaut and get inside with their plans for world domination , someone with the old Darvel legend- itis comes on here and totally makes me sick

So has anything really changed ...... not really as the WOSFL tab on here for Darvel is just a re- badged Version if the Junior page ....... yawn

Please don't be angry. Anger leads to Hate. Path to the dark side that is.
Fear leads to Panic
Panic leads to Pain
Pain leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate!!
Honestly no fussed what Darvel do, but they've certainly put a big target on their back, when things eventually do start!! [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Fear leads to Panic
Panic leads to Pain
Pain leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate!!
Honestly no fussed what Darvel do, but they've certainly put a big target on their back, when things eventually do start!! emoji6.png

This is probably true but they won’t be the first or last club to have that claim levelled at them. It all adds to the fabric of the game at this level and to my own enjoyment. Just can’t wait for it all to start.

Thats all this car crash of a thread and car crash of a supposed football club don't need the committee men and / or ' fans ' of kid on football clubs from the bland dull boring lowland league on here making things worse. 

All the proper junior football characters supporters nowhere to be seen anywhere on here anymore unlike years ago. 

4 minutes ago, ballermk said:

Thats all this car crash of a thread and car crash of a supposed football club don't need the committee men and / or ' fans ' of kid on football clubs from the bland dull boring lowland league on here making things worse. 

All the proper junior football characters supporters nowhere to be seen anywhere on here anymore unlike years ago. 

You really don’t see the irony you talking about bland dull boring? You and your aliases really don’t have any self awareness. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts. Come to think of it just the one will do. It’s the same sad pathetic drivel no matter who your pretending to be. 

The pot calling the kettle black springs to mind Jerry [emoji848]

You really don’t see the irony you talking about bland dull boring? You and your aliases really don’t have any self awareness. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts. Come to think of it just the one will do. It’s the same sad pathetic drivel no matter who your pretending to be. 

1 hour ago, ballermk said:

You should join them in the footballing grave. The juniors are dead! 

He only makes two points :-
1. Everything to do with Darvel is evil.
2. Junior football is perfect and the pyramid is evil.
He uses big long statements with emotive words, but he basically just says the same thing every time.
And Auchinleck Talbot supporters are the only ones who encourage him.

This must be up there as the worst ever topic, whether on the Juniors or West of Scotland forums!

So glad this isn’t on the East of Scotland site. Yes there are tiffs, tensions and tantrums on this, but never as toxic.

If I was the OP of this topic, I would delete it, start a new one and hope no one noticed! 

Then I would continue to hope the new thread was better than this one!

Some of you need to give and forget or just grow a pair and move on. Do the talking on the football pitch and getting the bragging rights, which ever team wins the league next summer!! 

Put him on ignore if he bothers you so much..

He only makes two points :-
1. Everything to do with Darvel is evil.
2. Junior football is perfect and the pyramid is evil.
He uses big long statements with emotive words, but he basically just says the same thing every time.
And Auchinleck Talbot supporters are the only ones who encourage him.