Darvel F C 20/21

Does any one know what the final score was lol 

certain ppl on here didn’t help Darvel. Case but f**k me light  major witch hunt against them 

a lot of guys should be concentrating on there own club issues making sure there. Own club are ready for restart when ever that may be 

if Darvel did break any laws or rules I’m sure if substantial  evidence provided the big wigs at the top of the sfa and wosl will deal with it 

ps  a personally Dnt think at our level we will see a game b4 Santa comes 

On 12/08/2020 at 22:22, ToffeeTalbot said:

Going by his comments on twitter I would say they haven’t played a game. Still failing to address  that he was at a training session during lockdown? 

Theyve been training regularly at Mar Hall apparently. I was told that by a colleague who plays for Irvine Meadow.

1 hour ago, Halfempty65 said:

Well worth posting.. everyone delighted for you clearing that up. Away back under your rock now. Thanks in advance

Got you interested fella, don’t want  the new chairman getting bad press as he’s a decent guy.

42 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Yeah, you, your pal and a dug, also known as the entirety of the BSC support, will roll out the red carpet for them. 

It’s more like a rug than a carpet. But your absolutely right they’ll get a warm welcome. We’ll probably even reduce the price of the match day programmes for the occasion.

Just now, Ball-foot-score said:

Will be full of club statements 

Na yer miles aff it now. Your not very good at this. You'd have been better sticking with the nae fans patter, or how about we're just an overrated boys club? You haven't even mentioned us playing our home games in Alloa.

Pretty amatuerish stuff.

Na yer miles aff it now. Your not very good at this. You'd have been better sticking with the nae fans patter, or how about we're just an overrated boys club? You haven't even mentioned us playing our home games in Alloa.
Pretty amatuerish stuff.

Im waiting on the “have you ever thought of playing your home games at scotstoun” patter to finish this shit show off jerry.

27 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Im waiting on the “have you ever thought of playing your home games at scotstoun” patter to finish this shit show off jerry.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That’s my kryptonite John as you well know. That does to me what a bucket of water did to the wicked witch of the west. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That’s my kryptonite John as you well know. That does to me what a bucket of water did to the wicked witch of the west. 😂😂😂

Jerry, no religion, no politics and most importantly......no old movies! P’nB’  rules. Superman and Dorothy in the same paragraph, it’s just not right. 😲