Darvel F C 20/21

13 hours ago, Yogi said:

Sorry to see Stephen Mcdevitt leaving the club I, m sure we all wish him well someone will get a cracker of a player

Hailed as one of there great players now he’s gone DL must have signed him and the big PIEMAN has got rid

Too old now for the level Darvel are trying to get to.

22 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Appears nothing is happening to Darvel. What hope is there when they themselves can’t even admit to breaking the rules? 

Thats because the guy and others seemingly in charge of the west of scotland league are empty suits and clueless on how to take care of thing themselves. They can't do anything independently they are puppets and its a scandal that this laughable club have so far been let off with this. 

New goals are up at darvel amazing news i know heres hoping they don't suffer the same fate as the ones cut down by colville park before a big game at an away ground to prevent a game taking place last year where the management team got caught on camera admitting it. 

20200812_120436.jpg

20200812_120512.jpg

20200812_120538.jpg

Edited by ballermk

1 hour ago, ballermk said:

Thats because the guy and others seemingly in charge of the west of scotland league are empty suits and clueless on how to take care of thing themselves. They can't do anything independently they are puppets and its a scandal that this laughable club have so far been let off with this. 

New goals are up at darvel amazing news i know heres hoping they don't suffer the same fate as the ones cut down by colville park before a big game at an away ground to prevent a game taking place last year where the management team got caught on camera admitting it. 

20200812_120436.jpg

20200812_120512.jpg

20200812_120538.jpg

Unfortunately I need to respond to this utter nonsense, sad how some people on here wish try slaughter me continually without ever knowing me or speaking to me. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, my on the reason for responding to this nonesense is simply there are people who read this that don’t know me at all and potentially believe some of the crap posted.

Stuff like Im gangster and put my dodgy money into to Darvel utter lies and total slander. I’m fortunate that I have successful businesses, the clubs also fortunate that it doesn’t need my money. 

As usual from this idiot there are many gaps,

1. It wasn’t a big game it was the 3rd of Scottish a cup tie we where clear favourites for.

2. Their goals were cut down on the Thursday prior to the game, me and the club offered the club our portable goals and to pay for the transport that offered to pay to allow the game to go ahead. This was offered through the SAFA, which was confirmed, why the f**k would we cut down their goals then offer to transport our portable goals.

3. Stephen Boyack was not part of my back room staff at the time he had left the club 3 years before jokingly in a party at 5 in the morning, he was getting wound up and was recoreded by David Grant who I signed and have know for over 10 years. If he supposedly grassed me in I wouldn’t have signed him.

4. At that time we where the top club in country we had no need to cut down any goals at any club.

I won’t respond again, take care and good luck with the season ahead 

On 11/08/2020 at 13:45, Billy XBoswell said:

AFAIK Darvel haven't broken any league rules, it's an SFA matter. So no points deduction.

5 hours ago, ballermk said:

Juniors are still dead and you are still an angry bitter little troll with nothing in his life beyond a dead "grade" of football.

Please get the help you so clearly need.

Darvel again at it no real suprise the flood gates have opened do what you want everyone cause this lot do with no repercussions. 
You have no idea what they're referring to, though, eh ? [emoji1751] We can all see right through you. [emoji23]

4 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

Unfortunately I need to respond to this utter nonsense, sad how some people on here wish try slaughter me continually without ever knowing me or speaking to me. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, my on the reason for responding to this nonesense is simply there are people who read this that don’t know me at all and potentially believe some of the crap posted.

Stuff like Im gangster and put my dodgy money into to Darvel utter lies and total slander. I’m fortunate that I have successful businesses, the clubs also fortunate that it doesn’t need my money. 

As usual from this idiot there are many gaps,

1. It wasn’t a big game it was the 3rd of Scottish a cup tie we where clear favourites for.

2. Their goals were cut down on the Thursday prior to the game, me and the club offered the club our portable goals and to pay for the transport that offered to pay to allow the game to go ahead. This was offered through the SAFA, which was confirmed, why the f**k would we cut down their goals then offer to transport our portable goals.

3. Stephen Boyack was not part of my back room staff at the time he had left the club 3 years before jokingly in a party at 5 in the morning, he was getting wound up and was recoreded by David Grant who I signed and have know for over 10 years. If he supposedly grassed me in I wouldn’t have signed him.

4. At that time we where the top club in country we had no need to cut down any goals at any club.

I won’t respond again, take care and good luck with the season ahead 

You're better ignoring guys like this Michael he has about half a dozen different accounts and trolls everything and anything thats not the juniors. No one treats his posts seriously. Can't wait for BSC to meet you in the South Challenge Cup next season.