Darvel F C 20/21

Ignore the sideshow. 

Darvel has an extremely passionate committee and many locals who may not have been regulars over the years but have certainly bought into the revival and vision of those driving success.

Really good exposure for the club in the national press today with DL coming across well.

Looking forward to a taking in a few games in the new season when my senior team isn’t playing.

Impressive stuff from Darvel ,300 paying into there lottery ,over 100 advertising boards,commiteee paying for a lawnmower ,top class dressing rooms ,impressive signings and a succesfull go ahead manager destined to take his team to a higher platform .Looks like a team going places 
Where have these people been? Ive only took notice of darvel the last few years because DL and his up his own arse attitude. all this over spending cant be sustained and how long will before moneyman or men walk away and leave them with massive bills? The dressing room tweet is class its got them noticed and alot of people r talking about them. Fair play and good luck to them

Mon the papers

5 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Where have these people been? Ive only took notice of darvel the last few years because DL and his up his own arse attitude. all this over spending cant be sustained and how long will before moneyman or men walk away and leave them with massive bills? The dressing room tweet is class its got them noticed and alot of people r talking about them. Fair play and good luck to them

Mon the papers

What bills they are investing in their ground everything will be bought and paid up front from the chairman. No one knows what money they are spending except of the bull shit stories that get made up im sure they are more than confident in what they are doing. The fans are just enjoying what happening we wanted to get in the premier we have achieved that let’s see what the season brings we will enjoy no matter what but the village is excited the ground is improving year on year with what been said we will have our license soon we have a good squad on paper let’s see if we can cause an upset or two 

On 01/07/2020 at 08:16, allyg1977 said:
On 30/06/2020 at 22:55, Div said:
I've looked through all your posting history and can't find any record at all of a topic with that title.
It was possibly merged into the original Darvel thread when it was restored?
Dunno, sorry!

Something is not right here how can someone make a thread and then its merged into another thread that can't happen has it would be 2 different users making the thread what it looks like is cause its darvel they have asked for all threads related to them to be deleted and you have done this for them so if darvel don't like something they cry but its OK for them to post positive stuff but can't handle anything else I thought this was a forum and not like a child who crys if they don't like something but well done pie and bovril just goes to show who's side u take by the way are sponsored by any pie company's.

This abortion of a post would tend to confirm the lack of education available a few miles up country from civilisation.

16 hours ago, Yogi said:

Aye scroll by mr talk a lot emoji41.pngemoji102.png

15 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Like how a Darvel article gets everyone's back up lol, who gives a feck, let them get on with it and we will see what the story is when we can kick a baw

You would think that would be the sensible approach mate but sadly YOGI and his friends are obsessed 

What bills they are investing in their ground everything will be bought and paid up front from the chairman. No one knows what money they are spending except of the bull shit stories that get made up im sure they are more than confident in what they are doing. The fans are just enjoying what happening we wanted to get in the premier we have achieved that let’s see what the season brings we will enjoy no matter what but the village is excited the ground is improving year on year with what been said we will have our license soon we have a good squad on paper let’s see if we can cause an upset or two 
Bills like the wages the players r on. U dont get players going 2 darvel from senior clubs unless there wages r upped. Aye ok mick probably talks a good game and can get players on board but good wages is what players r playing for these days. I dont have a problem with darvel or there moneyman. I honestly think 2 get out of tier 6 u need a really top side(dont think my club is there yet). Talbot r the team 2 beat but use maybe pollok n buffs could make it a hard season for them. Looking forward 2 my trip doon darvel when wee archie rattles in a hat trick n we win 3-0 lol

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

IMG_6988.jpg

They’ve now taken to twitter to peddle there crap just saying there supposed to be off social media before sgc says I’m obsessed 🤪emoji41.png

They have been on twitter for ages , over 100000 views in one day recently . They stopped posting on here because of the personal abuse and organised crime accusations . This you know but choose to ignore . 

5 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Your the only one that keeps mentioning it on here  ... Darv€l Rent A Gub 

Maybe a wee call on The Bat Phone & get you banned too? :batman 🤷‍♂️

I doubt anything you could ever do or say could make me give a f**k 

Just listened to Doon the Brae with the boy Jordan Allan....doesn't half like the sound of his own voice😂....good listen though none the less! 

Some squad you guys have assembled, good work by the management and committee at the club for landing them👏  

20200712_012818.thumb.jpg.3046c478a753e4c80bbeef56733dfb57.jpg
This should see about 20 pages of nonsense added to the thread then [emoji1787] [emoji1787] [emoji1787]

For someone who described themselves as "an outsider looking in" on the other thread about their illegal training session, you seem to be very invested in the Ayrshire Gretna.