Darvel F C 20/21

10 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

They have everyone on toast I can't believe everyone is biting :D :D :D :D

Yeah there that clever mate that they like posts that have to be removed then pretend a 12 year old did it by mistake there so smart that they talk that much shit they have to keep back tracking taking posts,threads and tweets away 👍🏼

18 minutes ago, Derry said:

Yeah there that clever mate that they like posts that have to be removed then pretend a 12 year old did it by mistake there so smart that they talk that much shit they have to keep back tracking taking posts,threads and tweets away 👍🏼

It was me that mentioned a 12 year old boy , I have nothing to do with darvel apart from live there and go to the occasional game when the team I have a season ticket for are not playing . As for the banter indeed the darvel thread was great for that when it was banter . When the banter becomes personal ie accusations of funding the club from crime etc and other more personal lies directed at darvel legend it’s clearly the right decision to remove themselves from here . Love them or hate them this place will be poorer without them . 

1 minute ago, Sgc said:

It was me that mentioned a 12 year old boy , I have nothing to do with darvel apart from live there and go to the occasional game when the team I have a season ticket for are not playing . As for the banter indeed the darvel thread was great for that when it was banter . When the banter becomes personal ie accusations of funding the club from crime etc and other more personal lies directed at darvel legend it’s clearly the right decision to remove themselves from here . Love them or hate them this place will be poorer without them . 

As I said previously mate banter is banter give and take but when people start making slanderous remarks etc that’s crossing the line I’ve always said looking forward to trying to take a darvel game in as they should defo enhance the league on and off the park and the profile of lower league football with there higher profile signings but they have a bit to go with there statements etc as they come off a bit full of it to say the least there is levels mate and if they want to climb the pyramid etc they will certainly have to conduct there selves far more professional online etc 👍🏼  

1 hour ago, Div said:

Original thread was only taken down because the original topic starter requested it to be done.

There's no problem with the club.

Did you ask the reasons behind it?

Obviously thread wasn't being moderated enough for the bloke to pull a thread about a team though. 

8 minutes ago, Yogi said:

The original poster could have deleted the post himself so it’s rubbish to say that DL requested it be taken down

This some media spin from the new director of media at Darvel

He did delete it, several times.

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

Did you ask the reasons behind it?

Obviously thread wasn't being moderated enough for the bloke to pull a thread about a team though. 

It's entirely up to any user to delete a topic that they start. That has always been our policy.

6 minutes ago, Derry said:

As I said previously mate banter is banter give and take but when people start making slanderous remarks etc that’s crossing the line I’ve always said looking forward to trying to take a darvel game in as they should defo enhance the league on and off the park and the profile of lower league football with there higher profile signings but they have a bit to go with there statements etc as they come off a bit full of it to say the least there is levels mate and if they want to climb the pyramid etc they will certainly have to conduct there selves far more professional online etc 👍🏼  

The darvel legend was a wind up merchant on here which in turn made the thread very entertaining and got people interested in darvel either in a positive or negative manner , I personally bought season tickets at darvel which are not used much tbh and through my business took out track side sponsorship . That is purely because he increased darvels profile dramatically . Good publicity is great but bad publicity is better than none . As I said this place will be a lot worse of without darvels official thread as it’s views and comments the last few years can contest to . 

1 minute ago, Sgc said:

The darvel legend was a wind up merchant on here which in turn made the thread very entertaining and got people interested in darvel either in a positive or negative manner , I personally bought season tickets at darvel which are not used much tbh and through my business took out track side sponsorship . That is purely because he increased darvels profile dramatically . Good publicity is great but bad publicity is better than none . As I said this place will be a lot worse of without darvels official thread as it’s views and comments the last few years can contest to . 

Mate they will be back as they can’t help thereselves plus there already all here all under different names 

27 minutes ago, Div said:

It's entirely up to any user to delete a topic that they start. That has always been our policy.

So,  how did it reappear after being deleted for the first time?

11 minutes ago, fieldofdreams8 said:

This mob just keep giving and giving.

They are all reading this and frantically trying to repair some sort of reputation for themselves after all the disgraceful nonsense they have been guilty of. 

On this particularly unsavoury individual so he started a thread,  removed it made it reappear minus posts then took it away again then brought it back all by himself! 

Its all so confusing from people who are supposed to not be on this anymore. 

Sums them all up from top to bottom a bunch of chancers and jokers. 

And to the idiots saying they are fishing and no such thing as bad publicity aye right they are a laughing stock and conducted themselves horrifically and will be used in future reference on how NOT to run a non league football club .

Rotten to the core. 

It was me who mentioned fishing and no such thing as bad publicity , what faceless people on the internet am I a laughing stock too ? As I have nothing to do with running a football club I will be used as a reference for no one . It’s pointless trying to encage with people like you as you do t seem to u derstand my answers . I will repeat again I don’t have anything to do with darvel app art from attending the odd game . In fact I have been to see rangers play more times in the last 2 years and I really dont like them . You hate darvel , we get it . 

1 hour ago, Div said:

I assume you are admin by the word "our policy" so could you please advise why my thread "where's the Darvel thread gone" was removed? It certainly didn't break any of the policies regarding ethnicity, gender etc, neither was it anything to do with hate, and yet it was unilaterally removed without my being informed. Is freedom of speech now at a premium on P&B?

5 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

^^He's not admin TFW...he's the owner of the site.

He did very well capturing a large section of the non Sellik/Sevco crowd into one major Scottish website. Between diddies, HL/LL, non league, Juniors, amateurs, ladies that's about 500 clubs.

Respect.

1 hour ago, fieldofdreams8 said:

This mob just keep giving and giving.

They are all reading this and frantically trying to repair some sort of reputation for themselves after all the disgraceful nonsense they have been guilty of. 

On this particularly unsavoury individual so he started a thread,  removed it made it reappear minus posts then took it away again then brought it back all by himself! 

Its all so confusing from people who are supposed to not be on this anymore. 

Sums them all up from top to bottom a bunch of chancers and jokers. 

And to the idiots saying they are fishing and no such thing as bad publicity aye right they are a laughing stock and conducted themselves horrifically and will be used in future reference on how NOT to run a non league football club .

Rotten to the core. 

Yet you will be looking out for their results every Saturday - obsessed. Be surprised if you don't end up with a season book.