Kian Gilday - KRR 19s

Dalton Burns - KRR 19s

Andrew Coyle - KRR 19s

Ciaran Reilly - Airdrieonians

Jamie Hunter - Rossvale

Jack Gordon - Albion Rovers

Cammy Hayes - Greenock Morton

Sean Hughes - Tower Hearts 21s

We look to have opted for a youthful approach in our signings for the coming season. Think Jamie Hunter will bring some good experience and some guys we have still in the squad will have some experience to help the younger guys.

13 hours ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Players signed so far:

Kian Gilday - KRR 19s

Dalton Burns - KRR 19s

Andrew Coyle - KRR 19s

Ciaran Reilly - Airdrieonians

Jamie Hunter - Rossvale

Jack Gordon - Albion Rovers

Cammy Hayes - Greenock Morton

Sean Hughes - Tower Hearts 21s

We look to have opted for a youthful approach in our signings for the coming season. Think Jamie Hunter will bring some good experience and some guys we have still in the squad will have some experience to help the younger guys.

I’m sure fans will be happy to see Jamie back at rob Roy 👍 

I thought I included them, my mistake. According to Hillington's post on Twitter when he signed, he was very sought after in the juniors. Fingers crossed he does well for us, as well as the others

Also signed ......................Scott Gold a striker from Hillington AFC
Craig Truesdale a midfielder from Stirling Albion

Hi everyone

I have ordered scratch cards with the aim of raising some extra funds for the club.

I'm hoping to run this monthly if possible.

There will be 80 teams and each team will cost £2.50. Once every team is filled there will be £200 with the winner taking £100 and another £100 to the club. It's not much but it helps and over a year will raise an extra £1200 for the club towards different things to help us operate aswell as the chance to get yourself some money.

I have also tried to keep the cost per team down so people can contribute to the club but not be out of pocket.

While Covid-19 is going on and until it is safe to do otherwise, all money received and awarded will be done using bank transfer.

The cards should be with me by start of next week so I will keep people posted.

If you want to purchase a team private message me and let me know your name and which team(s) you would like.

Thanks

Great news our u20s have been accepted into the Lowland Development League. This should see some good talent hopefully come through the ranks over the years FB_IMG_1593771400233.thumb.jpeg.5670cbd020fcf3dec4525e91a27d3446.jpeg
Do you know what venue the club are using for U20 games?

I would assume Merkland, unless there are certain regulations a ground would need? I'm not 100% on what the rules are for the League

Do you know what venue the club are using for U20 games?

excuse the ignorance lee but where's park burn in kirky?
It's the path that runs along the back of the greens. The site will be next to the new Lairsland Primary School at the back of the police station and across the canal from St Ninians

• 3 weeks later...