West Region title investigation

JaffaJoons

15 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Can’t imagine many people from Cumnock will lose sleep over damaged relations with talbot. And I reckon that boat sailed a year or so ago when talbot signed keir samson on an amateur form so they didn’t have to pay a development fee to Cumnock so maybe have a look at your own club before calling others a disgrace.

You are missing the point here in a spectacular way here this isn't about cumnock and talbot its how you look to all other clubs and it comes across terribly. 

A club so bitter a club who have lost all standing in the game and its reputation now in the gutter a club not to be trusted by anyone. 

Several people at several clubs i have spoke to agree totally with this.

The fact you are so desperate to be relevant you give the managers job to a man with the worst reputation in the region says it all. 

The guy from beith you can only laugh at trying to score cheap points when his own club officials for years did nothing about real life problems with own fans . You can bet bottom dollar if it was boaI in that position he would be sticking up for him like his life deepened on it guaranteed.  

In the real world this pathetic cheap forum nonsense means nothing a man who's gave years of great service to the grade and has a great reputation in the real world with fellow football men thats all that matters. 

With the most of the west region junior officials taking over the west of scotland sooner rather than later they can kick on now after this independent enquiry thankfully. 

25 minutes ago, loughton said:

You are missing the point here in a spectacular way here this isn't about cumnock and talbot its how you look to all other clubs and it comes across terribly. 

A club so bitter a club who have lost all standing in the game and its reputation now in the gutter a club not to be trusted by anyone. 

The fact you are so desperate to be relevant you give the managers job to a man with the worst reputation in the region says it all. 

The guy from beith you can only laugh at trying to score cheap points when his own club officials for years did nothing about real life problems with own fans . You can bet bottom dollar if it was boaI in that position he would be sticking up for him like his life deepened on it guaranteed.  

In the real world this pathetic cheap forum nonsense means nothing a man who's gave years of great service to the grade and has a great reputation in the real world with fellow football men thats all that matters. 

With the most of the west region junior officials taking over the west of scotland sooner rather than later they can kick on now after this independent enquiry thankfully. 

Juniors are still dead.

And he is back, you obviously don’t know me making statements like that, I speak for myself not for the club officials, who I don’t agree with everything they do but at the end of the day no fan can complain about what they have done in the last 10 years for beith 2 leagues a Scottish cup and a few other trophies, ask the fans who go every week I’m sure you will here some moans and groans but that’s natural, I don’t include myself in that as I work most weekends that’s why I speak for myself.
Could be worse I could troll around pie and Bovril with about 40 names in last few month how sad must your miserable life be if this is the highlight of your life, but bash on the talbot boys love you and the rest of us just point and laugh wonder what your name will be tomorrow

[emoji23]