West Region title investigation

JaffaJoons

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Sorry but I must disagree. Chisholm's motives are clear (no matter what tie he had on at the time). What possible benefit was the MC u-turn to a region that was about to disappear down the plug hole? Only one beneficiary as far as I can see. The fact that the overwhelming majority of stakeholders wanted null n void yet it was completely ignored is inexcusable.

No. You're conflating opinion with facts. The stakeholders were there to give their opinions, the panel though was there to look at the facts. If they'd have wanted opinions to decide they'd just have read all the shite that's been posted about it on here. 

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Sorry but I must disagree. Chisholm's motives are clear (no matter what tie he had on at the time). What possible benefit was the MC u-turn to a region that was about to disappear down the plug hole? Only one beneficiary as far as I can see. The fact that the overwhelming majority of stakeholders wanted null n void yet it was completely ignored is inexcusable.

On the other hand due to the PPG there were three more benifactors,  Darvel, Blantyre and Cumbernauld who will be playing at tier 6 next season.

2 minutes ago, TFW said:

No. You're conflating opinion with facts. The stakeholders were there to give their opinions, the panel though was there to look at the facts. If they'd have wanted opinions to decide they'd just have read all the shite that's been posted about it on here. 

So why did the panel consider the stakeholders opinion and why has their opinion been included in the report? You might dismiss it but the panel certainly didn’t.

Thanks to Dev for posting this. Unfortunate incident which has been thoroughly investigated. Well done to all concerned. Hopefully that's put it to bed and we can move on.

Dirty Cumnock grasses!

Edited by jimbaxters

5 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

On the other hand due to the PPG there were three more benifactors,  Darvel, Blantyre and Cumbernauld who will be playing at tier 6 next season.

Aye and the MC had Darvel, Blantyre and Cumbernauld in mind when they did a u-turn. Nothing to see here move along, move along.

1 minute ago, Jerry Macguire said:

So why did the panel consider the stakeholders opinion and why has their opinion been included in the report? You might dismiss it but the panel certainly didn’t.

Scott Struthers is a well respected UEFA delegate and football administrator who has seen all the evidence and has concluded no wrong doing occurred. You on the other hand have behaved disgracefully on this thread and are still at it so your opinion can safely be discounted,

In saying that Scott Strurhers remit was to investigate procedure and decision making not give an opinion on the decision so he should not have done so

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Dirty Cumnock grasses!

Yep, probably done them more damage than Talbot, As the report says if they were unhappy with the decision there were avenues they could have undertaken, instead they ran to the papers like snakes

15 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Scott Struthers is a well respected UEFA delegate and football administrator who has seen all the evidence and has concluded no wrong doing occurred. You on the other hand have behaved disgracefully on this thread and are still at it so your opinion can safely be discounted,

In saying that Scott Strurhers remit was to investigate procedure and decision making not give an opinion on the decision so he should not have done so

Behaved disgracefully? For calling it as I see it and standing up to pathetic small minded people like you and your angry mob of bully boy Talbot supporters. Your are kidding no one. The rest of Scottish Football is laughing at the WRJFA right now. Scott Struthers reputation has never been questioned by me. I will ask this though you talk about his remit in terms of the investigation. Who set that remit?

10 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Behaved disgracefully? For calling it as I see it and standing up to pathetic small minded people like you and your angry mob of bully boy Talbot supporters. Your are kidding no one. The rest of Scottish Football is laughing at the WRJFA right now. Scott Struthers reputation has never been questioned by me. I will ask this though you talk about his remit in terms of the investigation. Who set that remit?

I think you will find that Talbot supporters never bullied anybody. The consensus was wait to see what the enquiry finds. You and a couple of others blundered in making quite disgraceful statements. Now the enquiry has found no wrong doing you are not accepting that and still crying like a baby

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I think you will find that Talbot supporters never bullied anybody. The consensus was wait to see what the enquiry finds. You and a couple of others blundered in making quite disgraceful statements. Now the enquiry has found no wrong doing you are not accepting that and still crying like a baby

Read back over some of the posts and you will see name calling and threats made against me and others for voicing our opinion based on the evidence available at the time. That’s bullying. You still haven’t answered my question. Who set the remit?
And by the way these aren’t tears of a baby. These are tears of laughter. 😂😂

Yep, probably done them more damage than Talbot, As the report says if they were unhappy with the decision there were avenues they could have undertaken, instead they ran to the papers like snakes

Good on whoever it was who leaked the email to the press and showing how corrupt Scottish football is. Over the past 3 months the Scottish game has been the laughing stock of world football and this just adds to it. Just swept below the carpet like many other things. I personally couldn’t care who was awarded the league but it’s clear Chisholm abused his power of being on the sjfa committee to benefit his club. Why were the west region so desperate to have a club representative in the senior Scottish cup next season when the east and north region had already waved the right to play in it? Let’s just hope the new wosl committee have more of a clue than the numpty’s who run the junior game but I very much doubt it.

At 36'33 in part 1 of the meeting they actually speak about getting good PR from the fair decision for joint championship winners (in view of the various statistics produced and the unusual closeness of this particular division).

"good PR" for deciding joint winners. They didn't know their audience as that caused a lot of the discussion around the decision before the leaked emails came out.

Good on whoever it was who leaked the email to the press and showing how corrupt Scottish football is. Over the past 3 months the Scottish game has been the laughing stock of world football and this just adds to it. Just swept below the carpet like many other things. I personally couldn’t care who was awarded the league but it’s clear Chisholm abused his power of being on the sjfa committee to benefit his club. Why were the west region so desperate to have a club representative in the senior Scottish cup next season when the east and north region had already waved the right to play in it? Let’s just hope the new wosl committee have more of a clue than the numpty’s who run the junior game but I very much doubt it.
Why do you doubt it ?

49 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Over the past 3 months the Scottish game has been the laughing stock of world football 

Really?

Do you think the people of Turkmenistan are pishing themselves over Hearts throwing the toys out of the pram to cover the incompetence of the people running the club?

Do you think the good citizenship of Malaysia are this morning having a laugh over shenanigans in a now dead Junior league?

Do you think the proletariat of  Canada are awaiting the next tear stained missive from Falkirk so they can have a chortle?

No one outside of Scotland cares for Scottish football and the misguided notion that they do is baffling in the extreme. In the exact same way that nobody in Scotland really gives a toss about football and how its run in, for example, Denmark or PNG.

It was your own team that leaked the email...

It was your own team that leaked the email...

If you read it right it says it was an individual who leaked the email not a club and there was no proof of who it was but I say good on them whoever it is for doing it as it just shows you the corruption involved in Scottish football.