Serious incident in Glasgow

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

I certainly never mentioned race, you did. Why did you bring race into this discussion?

And as far as I can see you are now asking for to prove evidence of me asking for a national enquiry into another mass killing in Scotland to prove that I wasn’t actually talking about race in the first place... Even though my initial post never mentioned race in any way shape or form?

Em...are you for real?

Why did I bring race into it?

Because I don't believe there's the tiniest chance you demand the First Minister launch an inquiry if a white homeless guy in the Bellgrove had stabbed five junkies. I believe you did that because the attacker is apparently an immigrant.

And I think you know it too.

Why did I bring race into it?
Because I don't believe there's the tiniest chance you demand the First Minister launch an inquiry if a white homeless guy in the Bellgrove had stabbed five junkies. I believe you did that because the attacker is apparently an immigrant.
And I think you know it too.

I had no idea the attacker was an immigrant, where did you get that information? Has that been released as public record or are you speculating?

If you are speculating, why are you speculating?

When was the last time a ‘white homeless guy stabbed five junkies’ and a police officer in a single attack? Has that ever happened?

Or are you just making that up to justify your bizarre race baiting..?

Maybe Lex should contact his MSP regarding this urgent need for a judicial review. I’m not sure many MSPs tune in to football forums looking for public opinion tbh.

Not speculating about race whilst speculating about the number of deaths should also be considered.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

When I was growing up we called 5 guys getting stabbed "Friday".

Aye the good old days! You wouldn’t even considering bothering the polis with this sort of nonsense back then.

6 hours ago, Lex said:

And as far as I can see you are now asking for to prove evidence of me asking for a national enquiry into another mass killing in Scotland...

You realise the only person who died yesterday was the attacker?

The rest are, as far as I can see from reports, still in hospital.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The grown ups are talking, please give me attention...

Why does nobody pay attention to my pish anymore...

attention pulls GIF

Pray for throbber...

That’s a bit harsh Tynie, have you woken up in a foul mood once more?

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I'm in  splendid mood.  Just commenting on your increasingly desperate attempts to get attention on here.

You're like that episode of Still Game where Winston becomes an internet sensation before becoming quickly forgotten yet his attempts to remain in the limelight become increasingly desperate.

In essence to use an old pie and bovril favourite you really are scrambling for relevance.

Maybe need to look at your whole act as right now you're a busted flush.

Here to help.

I haven’t even been posting that much on here during the lockdown, the Madeline McCann thread had my attention but I don’t think I overstepped the mark with my behaviour there or in any other thread.

47 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

P&B needs to hold a judicial review to establish what point Lex was trying to make. 

I don't think you do, this is just another thread he will never reappear in again now.