Serious incident in Glasgow

16 minutes ago, The OP said:

I’m not a fan of “it coulda been me” chat but it was lunchtime and back when i was office based i would wander along there often.

I, too, used to work in an office.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

I am quite thankful i've never had to walk past someone who has just been stabbed.

I'd like to think that, should it ever happen, my first instinct would not be to take a picture.

Ghouls looking for internet “fame” in the shape of human suffering. Makes you sick. 

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

I am quite thankful i've never had to walk past someone who has just been stabbed.

I'd like to think that, should it ever happen, my first instinct would not be to take a picture.

I saw a guy being stabbed in Buchanan Bus Station but I think it was just before cameraphones became popular so my character wasn't tested.

I see the far right commentators and far left commentators are already picking upon the fact that one of the people involved was black.

The far right already claiming that he was definitely the perpetrator and this is the problem with this country.

The left countering that he's just another galling statistic and a victim in this before any information is out.

Many of the 'far' end of either side seem to absolutely revel at jumping to all sorts of conclusions without any sort of information to hand....all to get a fucking point across.

I mean seriously, how hard is it to go through your life and not be a completely irredeemable twisted c**t 100% of your waking hours?

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Likewise. Guaranteed plenty of ghouls will be firing down there with the express purpose of getting some photos or videos. 😡 

Edited by madwullie

15 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

It took about 30 seconds for the racists to start latching onto it. But no, the UK doesn’t have a problem.

Damn foreigners culturally appropriating Glasgow's stabby culture.