Anonymity online / doxxing

I'm sure VT was studying in the US at the time, as WTM had calculated where he'd have been, factoring in time zones etc. Incredible stuff. He went off on one at me, accident me of being a nazi (Ian Curtis) profile pic, because I posted a laugh emoji in response to someone ripping the pish out of him.

14 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Before my time but kilt was the poster in question.

I'm getting to the point where I don't remember if I was around for certain posters, or if I just read about their adventures on threads that are now likely long fired into the sea/sun of history.

Kilt's account seems to be gone, so I presume his posts are likewise.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm getting to the point where I don't remember if I was around for certain posters, or if I just read about their adventures on threads that are now likely long fired into the sea/sun of history.

Shame that they will be gone forever, otherwise Div could have had some fun bringing back old threads in an Eastenders/Hollyoaks stylee during these troubled times.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

Shame that they will be gone forever, otherwise Div could have had some fun bringing back old threads in an Eastenders/Hollyoaks stylee during these troubled times.

He's probably got everything backed up on ultra-compressed Blu-Ray discs in case he's ever called as a witness to a P&B related murder.

I suppose there's always the Wayback Machine. It never forgets, it never forgives.

51 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm sure VT was studying in the US at the time, as WTM had calculated where he'd have been, factoring in time zones etc. Incredible stuff. He went off on one at me, accident me of being a nazi (Ian Curtis) profile pic, because I posted a laugh emoji in response to someone ripping the pish out of him.

Nah it was using train times from Greenock to Glasgow

He changed his name to An Sionnach or similar, which is still there.

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

He changed his name to An Sionnach or similar, which is still there.

Dead for eight years, apparently, so I guess I was here for some of his shenanigans.

Edit: was he the one who claimed to have banged a white witch and her daughter?

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Just went to look for kilt's last post. Something funny about seeing what the last thing they ever thought P&B deserved to read. H_B gave up his initial account after some final trolling around Andy Murray's nationality IIRC.

Dead for eight years, apparently, so I guess I was here for some of his shenanigans.
Edit: was he the one who claimed to have banged a white witch and her daughter?
I think so, yeah.
Just went to look for kilt's last post. Something funny about seeing what the last thing they ever thought P&B deserved to read. H_B gave up his initial account after some final trolling around Andy Murray's nationality IIRC.
I'm surprised it wasn't an ode to Supras. Those two losers made Misc Fitba unreadable on all too regular basis.