New Fantasy Football Scotland app available now!

One point is right for an appearance under 60 minutes. 

Played against rangers and Kilmarnock 2 points

When I looked he only had one point and it said game three but I just realised they hadn't added the Kilmarnock point and the rangers game was game three I got mixed up cause of the Aberdeen game being postponed

I don't think you understand the meaning of tinpot. I assume we are also imagining the -3pts he received for said red card.

Edit: actually I see your point now, I had it in my mind the game finished 0-0. It's not necessarily a flaw though, just a quirk. He still gets penalised.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

36 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

It's exactly how it works in FPL

Not the English one it isn't - if someone gets sent off in that they still lose points for goals conceded afterwards - Ryan Bertrand v Leicester in the 9-0 game for example.    It's definitely a big flaw in this game that Shaughnessey gets sent off and still ends up the highest scoring defender for that match due to the fact they hadnt conceded when he went off.   In the FPL one he would have finished with minus points.  

Edited by Hursty

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Not the English one it isn't - if someone gets sent off in that they still lose points for goals conceded afterwards - Ryan Bertrand v Leicester in the 9-0 game for example.    It's definitely a big flaw in this game that Shaughnessey gets sent off and still ends up the highest scoring defender for that match due to the fact they hadnt conceded when he went off.   In the FPL one he would have finished with minus points.  

Yeah turns out that is correct.  Apologies.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

16 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Incorrect.  Shaughnessey was sent off after 62 minutes.  

60 minutes is the time on the field at which point a cleansheet is awarded.  It is literally identical to FPL in that regard.

If you are subbed or sent off, it is that point in the game that your points are counted.  Anything that happens beyond that point has no impact.

Rules don't seem the same.   As below, it doesnt seem that Shaughnessy has continued to penalised for the goal conceded after he got sent off.  

Although admittedly I cant think off hand of any recent examples where it's happened. Screenshot_20200824-112109_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5bb8f0e6b527ce0469f9c99409d6014.jpg

Hi guys. We understand what you're saying RE the Shaughnessy clean sheet points. There are a number of scoring quirks that we had to make a decision on and this was one of them. Some users like it, some don't - we have had feedback both ways. We are always evaluating rules and while we can't change rules mid-season, we will assess everything as we continue to develop the game.

My Kabamba/May strikeforce really came up trumps this week.

Shame Kabamba was on the bench and Shankland was in the starting 11, though.

Currently sitting at 90 points this gameweek. Full time at Easter Road please ref!!

Edit: I'm excited about this because apart from Oduard getting a hat trick in GW1, my entire campaign has been catastrophic. And I'm not doing transfers unless players leave the SPFL. That's for jessies.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

I've been doing this and have no idea how it works. First week of the season I thought I had a shiteload of points because a lot of my players were doing well only to find out half of them had been benched for some reason. 

All my subs are Injured bar 1. I've been doing fantasy football for a good 5 years but I always forget about it a month into the season because I don't have a clue what I'm doing.