New Fantasy Football Scotland app available now!

It seems to have changed my team? 

like the team I had selected for this game week has been changed - it’s worked out for the better cos it took the aberdeen players out but it’s changed my formation etc. Might be a glitch. 

3 hours ago, Nadroj said:

It seems to have changed my team? 

like the team I had selected for this game week has been changed - it’s worked out for the better cos it took the aberdeen players out but it’s changed my formation etc. Might be a glitch. 

Hi! Is this perhaps the Auto Subs function working?

40 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Wild card will have to get used now with it look likely Aberdeen and Celtic matches are off

Did try to select wildcard on Saturday but that just come up with a message - does it automatically select it if you have more than 1 transfer?

Wildcarding is a bad idea. 

Aberdeen and Celtic will have those fixtures re-arranged, creating a double game week.  Aberdeen how have two fixtures postponed.

Adjust your team so you can cover 10/11 positions if at all possible, and just cope with this week's fixtures.

A wildcard could give you 6 players playing twice, including a vice captain and captain.  Normally 11 + 2 would become 11 + 2 + 6 + 2 = 61% increase in available points.

Or you know, bring in some Ross County and Motherwell/Hibs players to cover the postponed fixtures this week.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Wild card will have to get used now with it look likely Aberdeen and Celtic matches are off

Did try to select wildcard on Saturday but that just come up with a message - does it automatically select it if you have more than 1 transfer?

Hi! This is the process for activating your Wildcard. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Wildcarding is a bad idea. 

Aberdeen and Celtic will have those fixtures re-arranged, creating a double game week.  Aberdeen how have two fixtures postponed.

Adjust your team so you can cover 10/11 positions if at all possible, and just cope with this week's fixtures.

A wildcard could give you 6 players playing twice, including a vice captain and captain.  Normally 11 + 2 would become 11 + 2 + 6 + 2 = 61% increase in available points.

Or you know, bring in some Ross County and Motherwell/Hibs players to cover the postponed fixtures this week.

I would agree but I have McGregor who is doubt, Donnelly who is out for 2 months and Anderson who i don't think will kick a ball for Aberdeen again!  Best make changes now and then hopefully put in a few of the Aberdeen and Celtic players in the future.  No doubt this will backfire :)

Edited by betting competition

15 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I would agree but I have McGregor who is doubt, Donnelly who is out for 2 months and Anderson who i don't think will kick a ball for Aberdeen again!  Best make changes now and then hopefully put in a few of the Aberdeen and Celtic players in the future.  No doubt this will backfire :)

Everyone will have their own fires to put out.  The challenge in Scotland is that we have 8 fewer clubs than FPL to dilute our problems.  A single postponement can wipe out most of a team.

I have helpfully just realised that the one free transfer doesn't carry every week unlike FPL.  Very irritating.

Lost 20 points in transfers over the last couple of weeks. Only just discovered Wild Card today! 

Major surgery done on the squad. Some absolutely glaring omissions when I picked my original team and I'm really unsure why I forgot them!

Very tempting to make changes every week but it's so early and teams have barely had a chance to gel.

Lost patience with all Aberdeen players. They have a good squad with some quality players but can see them being shite this season, and being a team that fires balls long to Cosgrove, meaning guys like Ferguson and McGeough won't get the points they can. Also Considine was punted after his red card.

No Ross County players but Stewart only misses out due to who I have upfront. He'll probably be decent value. Draper seems like a similarly good option too. No Hamilton players because currently there isn't one who will give value for their price. Likewise St Mirren. 

No Hearts players either...

Screenshot_20200814-215703_FFS.thumb.jpg.ef093b1b345e838bae646c85f7c01ad5.jpg