New Fantasy Football Scotland app available now!

2 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

I hope I'm wrong but I fear glitches again this year. Has updated points from today in some parts of the app but not others. League placings are meaningless and don't reflect points accumulated.
It looks good again, though, so let's see...

Hi! Could you private message us any issues you're having? We're not aware of any irregularities. Is it possible leagues were in process of updating? That can appear like different scoring in different leagues, but it's just the system pushing through 40k accounts.

9 hours ago, Blaze said:

Fucking Broadfoot in your team?

Clueless. emoji23.png

I think I overthink things :lol:

One celtic player in my team FFS.

A gargantuan 3 pts for me today.

Still got my 3 Celts plus Tavernier to save my week tomorrow. I think that might be a pattern this season.

Thanks to the Aberdonian morons I've got to play the St Mirren goalie at Ibrox in my side tomorrow now. 😒

I was sitting thinking my 10 points was a disaster. Did have Shankland on so think it'll bump up to 12 with one on my bench replacing him?

Still got 5 to play tomorrow too so here's hoping for a shit load of points. I will also accept no points if Celtic and Rangers both get thumped.

Screenshot_20200809-092454_FFS.thumb.jpg.ff81e5af6558f421aa1baeb3cb4772fc.jpg

Brutal.

Reliant on the OF players propping me up now. Reckon I'll be finishing around last since I'm the only idiot without Edouard.