New Fantasy Football Scotland app available now!

Anyone else being told they didnt make the deadline and have no points this week? Happened to me and someone else in the Mini League I made up. 
I noticed they're asking people on Twitter who've had this issue to DM them so they can fix it so I'm guessing it'll be sorted out soon...

Hi guys. This was an issue that affected a small amount of users. It should be sorted now. To do with timings (a trigger was set incorrectly) rather than anything to do with the actual game. Thanks.

I’d like to report something. Not a glitch just my stupidity as I took Boyle out for Alan Forrest at 9am.

1 hour ago, fantasyfootballscotland said:

Hi guys. This was an issue that affected a small amount of users. It should be sorted now. To do with timings (a trigger was set incorrectly) rather than anything to do with the actual game. Thanks.

Yeah it was me that had first Tweeted it and have to say the response was first class - got a DM back almost immediately and got it sorted pretty fast. 

My tactics of filling the squad with ex Ayr players due to lack of knowlege of Premier League squads, not so first class. 

Still.  Is Ross Doohan getting added now that he has signed for County?  I need a second keeper haha. 

First time i've done a Scottish one despite playing FPL for about 10 years which when I think about it is pretty pathetic - as is the mini league only having 5 teams while the English one we do has 30.  Possibly my fault for only discovering this one this morning when I saw Pie and Bovril had tweeted it.  Would love to see it take off.

Edited by Hursty

This is all I get when I try to see my points - submitted my team days ago and have deleted and re downloaded the app - any help? 

Its just a blank white screen on my app - picture isn’t very clear 

0A13BB95-09C8-4BA0-B93F-C85F5E3F5CE3.png

Edited by bairn88

3 hours ago, bairn88 said:

This is all I get when I try to see my points - submitted my team days ago and have deleted and re downloaded the app - any help? 

Its just a blank white screen on my app - picture isn’t very clear 

0A13BB95-09C8-4BA0-B93F-C85F5E3F5CE3.png

Hi! Sent you a private message earlier. It's an issue with a very specific iOS version. Your team is locked in and receiving points, just that you cannot view them live right now. New update in next couple days will sort, or you can update your iOS. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

I hope I'm wrong but I fear glitches again this year. Has updated points from today in some parts of the app but not others. League placings are meaningless and don't reflect points accumulated.
It looks good again, though, so let's see...

It's all working for me mate