Left foot: 

Right foot: Burke 

Finishing: Boyd 

Passing: Eremenko 

Speed: Jordan Jones 

Dribbling: Mehdi Taouil

Heading: Kevin Kyle 

Tackling: Stu Findlay 

I’ve tried to use recent-ish examples. Honestly cannot think of one for a left footer. 

There's a certain 🐍 you could consider

Left foot: 

I’ve tried to use recent-ish examples. Honestly cannot think of one for a left footer. 

Surely tackling would be Jordan Jones...
NINTCHDBPICT000517971759.jpeg

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There's a certain 🐍 you could consider

Cannot believe I have forgotten him. Probably the best player, Eremenko aside, that I’ve seen at RP. 

He would definitely be my left footer choice. 

16 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Don't think I agree with any one of those! Opinions, eh?

Left Foot: David Fernandez
Right Foot: Barry Wilson
Finishing: Leigh Griffiths
Passing: Tomas Pesir
Speed: James McPake (I know he wasn't particularly rapid, but I've never seen a CB with the pace to get himself out of issues like he did)
Dribbling: Iain Russell
Heading: Marvin Andrews
Tackling: Oscar Rubio

I toyed with Marv for heading and Rubio for tackling but as much as Marv was fantastic at defensive heading I felt the doctor was more accurate with his heading and felt Dorado had a bit of class about his play. You're suggestions are all very valid...the McPake one is interesting as I didn't think he was a very quick striker at the start of his career but certainly looked quick as a CB

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

16 goals in him time at Celtic isn't rubbish. Take your point that his accuracy wasn't the best (Which is probably the point of the thread!), but if there was one man that I'd have put my mortgage on winning a header it'd have been Balde.

You'd lose your mortgage if Big Marvin Andrews was playing against him then, even Neil Lennon stopped running to head the ball when he looked up and saw Marv coming for it. Could head the ball as far as most players could kick it, and didn't stop for anyone when he was going for a header.

40 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You'd lose your mortgage if Big Marvin Andrews was playing against him then, even Neil Lennon stopped running to head the ball when he looked up and saw Marv coming for it. Could head the ball as far as most players could kick it, and didn't stop for anyone when he was going for a header.

Andrews was dominant in the air and certainly one of the best, but not near Balde's level IMO.

Edited by Ludo*1

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Andrews was dominant in the air and certainly one of the best, but not near Balde's level IMO.

Agreed.  I can remember Celtic, for some unknown reason, forcing Balde out of the club.  It was a blessed relief to the rest of us.

22 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Speed: Nicky Devlin

18 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Speed: James McPake (I know he wasn't particularly rapid, but I've never seen a CB with the pace to get himself out of issues like he did)

Wasn't Mike Mampuya absolutely rapid, despite not being very good at anything else? Or was it just because he was that short that his legs moving so quick was deceiving?

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Wasn't Mike Mampuya absolutely rapid, despite not being very good at anything else? Or was it just because he was that short that his legs moving so quick was deceiving?

Suppose you could also argue Moses Duckrell and Jack Stobbs were rapid too. Nicky has been the best at using his pace though

3 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Left foot: 

Could just put Burkie in as a left footer, the little genius that he is. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Agreed.  I can remember Celtic, for some unknown reason, forcing Balde out of the club.  It was a blessed relief to the rest of us.

There was 28 000 reasons why Celtic were trying to get rid of him when we were slashing the wage bill. Lawwell had some cheek to have a go at him when he dished out the contract and its not as if his performances or attitude fell off a cliff so it was purely reasons out-with football why he wasn't playing. I don't blame Bobo for refusing to leave tbh, Lawwell actually averaged well Over double his wage in the last set of financial results and is/was the highest paid Director in British football, obscene really.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

If we're including the talentless among the 'speed' section, then I might change my answer to Alan O'Brien

Pace covers a multitude of sins in Scottish football. 

Left foot, Barry Robson
Right foot, Billy McKinlay
Finishing, Lawrence Shankland
Passing, Charlie Miller
Speed, Christian Dailly
Dribbling, GMS
Heading, Jon Daly
Tackling, Dave Bowman 

Left: John McMaster
Right: Alex McLeish (THAT goal)
Finisher: Joe Harper
Speed: Stewart Kennedy
Dribbling: Doug Bell
Heading: Eric Black (honorable mentions to John Hewitt (natch) and Bobby Clark (once described by Eddie Turnbull as the best header of a ball at Pittodrie))
Tackling: Neale Cooper

All players I have personally seen “in the flesh”

This is my all time, that I've ever witnessed in person (that I'm old enough to remember).

Left foot: Jonny Hayes

Right foot: Eoin Jess

Finishing: Duncan Shearer

Passing: Jim Bett

Speed: Peter Pawlett

Dribbling: Sone Aluko

Heading: Scott McKenna

Tackling: Russell Anderson

I've taken the liberty of adding tackling, because...

Hud at, ye c**t.

Edited by Illgresi
Video

9 hours ago, Illgresi said:

This is my all time, that I've ever witnessed in person (that I'm old enough to remember).

Left foot: Jonny Hayes

Right foot: Eoin Jess

Finishing: Duncan Shearer

Passing: Jim Bett

Speed: Peter Pawlett

Dribbling: Sone Aluko

Heading: Scott McKenna

Tackling: Russell Anderson

I've taken the liberty of adding tackling, because...

Hud at, ye c**t.

Challenging bias: Willie Miller