33 minutes ago, glensmad said:

No doubt he'll just ignore having the urine ripped right out of him and he'll come back saying the same stuff yet again. emoji23.png

I wonder which ex-junior stalwart he actually is, or who is pulling his strings ?

Is it not thought to be the same person that ran JuniorFitbaSC twitter account and at one point set up their own Junior only forum?

No doubt he'll just ignore having the urine ripped right out of him and he'll come back saying the same stuff yet again. [emoji23]

I wonder which ex-junior stalwart he actually is, or who is pulling his strings ?

The fact that you keep answering him, referring to his every post, referencing his numerous so called alias’s and all round egging him on suggests to me that he will keep this up. He seems to be entertaining you and keeping you on your toes wondering who he is.

Who's cares
Why does he bother you so much?

No doubt he'll just ignore having the urine ripped right out of him and he'll come back saying the same stuff yet again. [emoji23]

The fact that you keep answering him, referring to his every post, referencing his numerous so called alias’s and all round egging him on suggests to me that he will keep this up. He seems to be entertaining you and keeping you on your toes wondering who he is.
He certainly is entertaining. [emoji23]

Is it not thought to be the same person that ran JuniorFitbaSC twitter account and at one point set up their own Junior only forum?

Almost certainly IMO.

5 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Who knows? Initially I imagined it might be that nutcase that started that "realjuniorfitbafurrealjuniormen" echo chamber forum that died on its arse...not even sure if it's still going.

I would say the smart money's on him being a disaffected supporter of one of the traditional big Ayrshire teams - not Kilwinning lol! - based on his particular disdain for Darvel, a club who let's be honest recently haven't really needed any help generating their own negative publicity, but whose recent coming into money and steadfast refusal to "know their place" perhaps threatens the established order down that way.

Wow!! This just gets better and better, Darvel is in everyone’s head 

To jump on the coattails of a meme... I'd make a joke about junior fitba, but I'd be betraying the grade and guid junior men.

Or... I'd make a joke about junior fitba, but I've been retained by my previous club from 2018 and can't unless I'm released.

Edited by Sunrise

13 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Saw a tweet earlier suggested Muirkik v Lochar Thistle (I think!) playing early Sept. Are clubs going to be cleared for friendlies that far out?

I've seen a few arranged with September dates. Don't know how much of it is being overly prepared or overly optimistic.

I've seen a few arranged with September dates. Don't know how much of it is being overly prepared or overly optimistic.
Bit of both tbh. If the season was to start on October 3rd then teams will probably want to be playing friendlies from 4 weeks before. Could all be pointless if we don't start in early October.

We've got a few provisionally arranged for around that time...whether they go ahead or not is obviously subject to factors outside the control of any of the sides involved, but I suppose most teams will be filling up the friendly calendar at the moment.