14 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Their professional …… they can apply for a loan and pay it back !!! why the feck should the tax payer give money so clubs can give people playing sport as a 2nd job money.

As I say it’s a sport and not these guys main source of income if they want to play the sport then by all means carry on but no way should they be a looking for joe public to bail them out. There’s going to be enough people shortly with no job without throwing money at clubs who will just pish it against the wall paying stupid wages to a lot of very average football players.

What a utter state to get in. 

Snowflake 

10 hours ago, Glass ceiling said:

£7,200 to each paricipating club this season 

£2,500 for teams who decided not to participate 

And why clubs were justified in sitting this season out. A like-for-like bailout for lost revenue was never going to come.

1 down 2 to go

Tomorrow's water logged treble.
Hurlford,KRR and Rutherglen. 

Those figures are bang on mate

£13:500 is the figure I’ve been told by a club official not going to name club but that’s what I was told

1 hour ago, cmontheloknow said:

And why clubs were justified in sitting this season out. A like-for-like bailout for lost revenue was never going to come.

Except it wasn't for financial reasons

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

£13:500 is the figure I’ve been told by a club official not going to name club but that’s what I was told

Thats for premier teams who are playing! 5k for premier teams whe aren’t playing. LL teams got 33k each 

13 hours ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Tomorrow's water logged treble.

Hurlford,KRR and Rutherglen. 

When you see the same teams week in, week out with pitches unplayable, you wonder if they might’ve been better taking the year off and sorting out their horrendous pitches 

When you see the same teams week in, week out with pitches unplayable, you wonder if they might’ve been better taking the year off and sorting out their horrendous pitches 
Week in, week out ? It's only Glencairn's second home postponement of the calendar year.

29 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Week in, week out ? It's only Glencairn's second home postponement of the calendar year.

Really? You've had two games against Largs postponed. Or do you not count the first one as it was switched before it got postponed? (And then it got postponed at Largs).

Really? You've had two games against Largs postponed. Or do you not count the first one as it was switched before it got postponed? (And then it got postponed at Largs).
Correct.

Mmm, i make it 7 home postponements since the 4th January.
You are correct, I stupidly forgot that games were played in January to March this year. But postponements in December, January and February are really not a new invention are they ?

Hopefully the weather behaves and we get many more games played - difficult to say whether it's a crap pitch or dreadful weather sometimes ⛈️ let's not forget that these people are volunteers - not armies of groundskeepers helping out. 

7 hours ago, glensmad said:

You are correct, I stupidly forgot that games were played in January to March this year. emoji1751.png But postponements in December, January and February are really not a new invention are they ?

Still accept a postponed game before a plastic pitch.

These games are being played in the rainiest, coldest, part of the normal season so, inevitably, there will be more postponements for non-plastic pitches.

The necessary frequency of games, due to the SP's mistaken early season lockdown of Tiers 5, 6 and 7 won't help either. Games will, though, be played when possible and will continue until the end of the season which, inevitably, will be later than is usual for Pyramid leagues.

At least most clubs have chosen to play and to face up to the very real difficulties of doing so. Sadly some on here would prefer no season at all in the hope that the Pyramid leagues will suffer sufficiently to attract clubs back into the virtually defunct abysmally run Junior set-up.

Having said that it is good to see that all Pyramid clubs will be receiving some financial aid before too long, whether or not they've gone into abeyance.

2 hours ago, Dev said:

These games are being played in the rainiest, coldest, part of the normal season so, inevitably, there will be more postponements for non-plastic pitches.

The necessary frequency of games, due to the SP's mistaken early season lockdown of Tiers 5, 6 and 7 won't help either. Games will, though, be played when possible and will continue until the end of the season which, inevitably, will be later than is usual for Pyramid leagues.

At least most clubs have chosen to play and to face up to the very real difficulties of doing so. Sadly some on here would prefer no season at all in the hope that the Pyramid leagues will suffer sufficiently to attract clubs back into the virtually defunct abysmally run Junior set-up.

Having said that it is good to see that all Pyramid clubs will be receiving some financial aid before too long, whether or not they've gone into abeyance.

it there even a grain of evidence of the bit in bold? it reads like the paranoid ramblings of an absolute heidcase to be honest. 

As far as I can see people have perfectly legitimate concerns around the financial sense of playing with no income and the obvious health aspect of the virus.