Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Onebawcity1 said:
2 hours ago, Stag Nation said:
The player's views don't absolve the employer from their responsibility under the Health and Safety At Work legislation.

But I'm sure it would be a welcome option for clubs, having another club take them off the wage bill for a season

:) :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They might be entitled to be freed if requested and choose to move elsewhere.

The player's views don't absolve the employer from their responsibility under the Health and Safety At Work legislation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Hopefully this not the long term future with joke fixture lists from the Junior days.

 

The divisions were only decided on the night of 16th after the deadline had passed. Then the fixtures were out on the 18th. Juggling 4 idle teams, the SCC participation and a few groundshares takes a bit of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

The player's views don't absolve the employer from their responsibility under the Health and Safety At Work legislation.

If clubs follow the guidelines/laws re covid then it would be mighty difficult to pin the blame on them for a player getting the disease, wouldn't it? The disease can be picked up elsewhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Yes correct, if the player is on a professional contract. Also if they loan the player out to a team who will pay their wages then said player is still contracted to Pollok.
for example I think I'm correct in thinking that a Pollok player is loaned out to BSC

We signed Darren Christie who made his debut and scored on Saturday. Couldn't tell you if its a loan deal or permanent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Hopefully this not the long term future with joke fixture lists from the Junior days.

 

Bloody hell we only knew on Friday exactly who is playing and he had a fairly extensive fixture list out by Sunday. 

Give the guy a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

We signed Darren Christie who made his debut and scored on Saturday. Couldn't tell you if its a loan deal or permanent though.

Good signing either way.

Never let us down and can only wish him the best in his career and life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season long loan.

We signed Darren Christie who made his debut and scored on Saturday. Couldn't tell you if its a loan deal or permanent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WilliamBragg said:

Good signing either way.

Never let us down and can only wish him the best in his career and life.

He certainly got off to good start. 1 goal and 2 assists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's just 1 (or maybe 2)  mistakes in the fixtures list now:

 

Conference C

Kilsyth down to play twice on 7th November (Dalry at home, Lanark away).  Think Kilsyth v Dalry should be 31st October.

Glasgow Perthshire v Lanark on 21st November - did Lanark (or Ashfield) withdraw from the South Region Challenge  Cup?  Their 2nd round match was due on 21st November.




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

We signed Darren Christie who made his debut and scored on Saturday. Couldn't tell you if its a loan deal or permanent though.

He told me tonight it's a season loan at BSC then back to Pollok. 

Edited by paul wright scores
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mcruic said:

I think there's just 1 (or maybe 2)  mistakes in the fixtures list now:

 

Conference C

Kilsyth down to play twice on 7th November (Dalry at home, Lanark away).  Think Kilsyth v Dalry should be 31st October.

Glasgow Perthshire v Lanark on 21st November - did Lanark (or Ashfield) withdraw from the South Region Challenge  Cup?  Their 2nd round match was due on 21st November.




 

Shambles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kennie said:

 

You, my good man, are 100% right, a shambles and a joke indeed.

Friday nights deadline for teams withdrawing was 8PM, the fixtures should have been out by 8:01PM. 

It's disgraceful that anyone would have taken part in a Zoom Meeting to sort out the Conferences structure. 2 hours in a meeting that should have been spent getting fixtures out.

How dare anyone then take some time out on a Friday night to enjoy some time with his family. Chilling out with a glass or 2 of a favourite tipple whilst watching a film on Netflix. Reprehensible!! Then to make matters worse to go on and postpone the planned release of the fixtures on Saturday at 5PM due to another team withdrawing after the Friday deadline. Shocking!! What was I thinking? Leaving the house to do a shopping for food? How dare anyone have a life outside of this? 

Fixtures finally released at 11AM on Sunday is not good enough. 

I will therefore look forward to your incoming application to join the IMG of the WoSFL and let me step down from this role. A role which clearly you are better suited to than me.

As for the website, the admin of that made a couple of copy and paste errors in his haste to let everyone know about all the games that nobody can go to. Sorry about that. I shall make sure he is sent to Outer Mongolia for that dreadful mistake.

Kennie Young

Soon to be ex-Secretary of WoSFL

You serious, you were openly anti pyramid from day 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kennie said:

 

You, my good man, are 100% right, a shambles and a joke indeed.

Friday nights deadline for teams withdrawing was 8PM, the fixtures should have been out by 8:01PM. 

It's disgraceful that anyone would have taken part in a Zoom Meeting to sort out the Conferences structure. 2 hours in a meeting that should have been spent getting fixtures out.

How dare anyone then take some time out on a Friday night to enjoy some time with his family. Chilling out with a glass or 2 of a favourite tipple whilst watching a film on Netflix. Reprehensible!! Then to make matters worse to go on and postpone the planned release of the fixtures on Saturday at 5PM due to another team withdrawing after the Friday deadline. Shocking!! What was I thinking? Leaving the house to do a shopping for food? How dare anyone have a life outside of this? 

Fixtures finally released at 11AM on Sunday is not good enough. 

I will therefore look forward to your incoming application to join the IMG of the WoSFL and let me step down from this role. A role which clearly you are better suited to than me.

As for the website, the admin of that made a couple of copy and paste errors in his haste to let everyone know about all the games that nobody can go to. Sorry about that. I shall make sure he is sent to Outer Mongolia for that dreadful mistake.

Kennie Young

Soon to be ex-Secretary of WoSFL

Well said Kennie , Tutankhamen would struggle to draw up a fixture list for Talbot and Kilbirnie this season :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Well said Kennie , Tutankhamen would struggle to draw up a fixture list for Talbot and Kilbirnie this season :)

 

One day hopefully soon, when you reach the Lowland League you'll find they issue a full seasons worth of fixtures in one go.

A 14 year could draw a seasons fixtures in half an hour.

Edited by Tutankhamen
f**k the SFA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

You serious, you were openly anti pyramid from day 1

A lot of people fail to realise how difficult it is for anybody to be able to prepare for a  start on the 24/10/20 with the current problems we are facing and it will only get worse as other teams drop out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sweep said:

A lot of people fail to realise how difficult it is for anybody to be able to prepare for a  start on the 24/10/20 with the current problems we are facing and it will only get worse as other teams drop out. 

Could always blame it on the SFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...